First Visit

Fallon was sitting on the private jet that Archer had sent.  She was with Linley, her mom, Ella and Katie were going along with her.  Fallon was terrified.  Not only was she looking for her wedding dress, but she was going to be meeting the Queen and King of England.  She knew that if she messed anything up they could take her baby away from her and she would never see them again.  She knew she wasn't good enough to marry Archer.  He had so many people that would be better for him.

Fallon hadn't realized that she was crying until Linley wrapped her arms around her and everyone crowded around her.  They were half way to England at this point.  Her mom asked, "What is the matter sweetheart?"

Fallon sniffled, "I'm not good enough for this."

"For what?"

"To have this baby.  Archer is going to hate me.  His family is going to take the baby away.  I don't know if I can handle that."

Linley told her, "You do not need to worry about that.  He is not going to take the baby away from you.  I know this has all happened quickly, but being an outsider all I can see is how much he loves you.  Everything is going to be okay."

"But what if his mom and dad hate me.  They are powerful people."

"You are the mother of their heir.  It is going to be okay.  All I want you to worry about on this trip is finding the perfect dress.  Archer is not going to let them hurt you in any way."

"I hope so."

Stella spoke up, "From what I saw he was very protective of you.  I don't think he will let anyone harm you.  Those baby hormones can be crazy from what I heard, plus you have a wedding to be thinking about, too."

"Archer said that the Queen would be planning.  I have saved some things to my pinterest board and he said that his mother would take that into account.  At this point I just want to get this wedding out of the way.  Get through this semester.  Move to England and have this baby.  I just don't know how I am going to be all the way in England without you all.  Especially after having the baby."

Her mom told her, "And you know that if you say the word I will be there.  There is no way that I am going to let too much time go by between visits to my grandbaby or my baby."

"Thanks, mom.  I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Linley told her, "And if we are being completely honest I am nothing without you.  I'll probably end up moving to England with you.  I have to be there for my self proclaimed Goddaughter and my best friend."

Fallon laughed and said, "You are the best!  Thank you!  I love you."

"I love you too, best friend."  The small group continued to talk and fill Fallon's Pinterest board.

As soon as they landed Fallon stood up and ran to the bathroom on the plane.  She was glad that that was the only time that she had spent in the bathroom on the trip over.  Katie came in and asked, "Are you okay?  Do you need anything?"

She replied, "I'm okay.  Just a little nervous.  It made my morning sickness worse."

Katie asked, "Can I tell you something and you promise not to say anything?"

"Of course.  Are you okay?"

"I found out I was pregnant right before we left.  I haven't had time to tell Logan yet.  I don't know how he is going to take it."

"Oh my goodness!  He is going to be so excited!  We aren't far from each other, but I am going to be in England when you have the baby.  It's not fair.  I hate this."

"Hey.  Hey.  Stop that.  Like you said before we are going to be a FaceTime and plane ride away.  Our kids are still going to be best friends."

"You are right.  I'm glad I am going to have someone else to be going through this with."

"We need to get you out of here before people coming looking for you.  I'm sure Archer is waiting for you.  We can't keep you apart for much longer."

The two of them walked out to meet the rest of the girls and headed off of the plane.  As soon as she was off of the plane she saw Archer, Henry, Arabella, the King and the Queen.  Archer came up to her and pulled her into his arms.  He kissed her on the lips and said, "Hello beautiful.  I've missed you.  How is the little jellybean?"

Fallon smiled, "I'm okay.  Just a little sick this morning, but I'm okay.  Seven weeks in as of today."  Then Fallon gasped when she saw the King and Queen looking at her.  She stood up straight and said, "I am so sorry, your Majesties.  How rude of me.  I am Fallon Grace."  Fallon went on to curtsy.

The Queen said, "Sweetheart, you are perfectly fine.  Please call me Sophia.  This is Douglas.  It is very nice to meet you.  Archie has told us so much about you.  I couldn't wait to meet the mother of our grandchild."

"Thank you for allowing us to come."

The King said, "Let's return to the palace.  My wife made you an appointment with a designer in a couple of hours.  We want you all to have the opportunity to freshen up and for us to get to know each other better."

Before Fallon knew what was happening she had someone wrapped around her.  She realized that it was Archer's little sister, Arabella.  She smiled and said, "Hello Princess Arabella."

Arabella chuckled and told her, "Please call me Arie.  I was so excited to meet you when Archie told me that he fell in love on his vacation.  I can't wait to meet the baby.  I'm sure the baby is going to be beautiful.  Thank you for allowing me to join you for the wedding dress fittings."

Archer wrapped his arm around Fallon and said, "Let her breathe, Arie.  There will be plenty of time to talk.  I think the girls could use some time to freshen up and relax before the designer comes."

Fallon asked, "The designer is coming to us?"

Sophia said, "Oh yes.  We have a designer that we like to work with and she is obligated not to breathe a word of anything she designs for us.  We want to keep these things quiet until we are ready for them to be public.  And if you are feeling up to it we would like for you and Archie to do an interview to introduce you and announce the wedding next month.  Archie told us you have a fall break coming up.  Would September 22nd be a good day for the wedding?  That way you will have the next week off to rest and have a short honeymoon before going back for you classes."

"That sounds wonderful.  Thank you so much for working with me on this.  I was so close to graduation.  I couldn't give up finishing what I had worked so hard for."

"I admire that very much.  I'm so glad Archer was able to rearrange things so you could be here around your due date.  Also, I am sure Archer has already told you, but I want to make sure I tell you myself that your family is welcome any time.  I'm sure it is going to be difficult to be away from them, especially with a new baby, but we are looking forward to having you as part of the family.  This new baby is going to be one of the biggest blessings."

They all went back to the palace to rest for a bit before they were set to meet with the designers.