Fit For a Princess

Fallon was sprawled out on the bed. Then she felt a kiss to her forehead. She woke up to be face to face with Archer. He said, "Good morning, beautiful. I brought you some toast and a Sprite. I know it isn't the best breakfast in bed, but I wanted to make sure that you and the baby could both handle it."

"Thank you for being so thoughtful. You look quite handsome this morning."

He sat on the bed with her and said, "Fallon, I know yesterday was difficult. I hate that I put you in that position, but I will never regret you and our baby. Fallon, all I can ask is if you will spend the rest of your life with me? I know I'm not the greatest man alive, but I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy. Will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" At this point Archer had slipped onto his knees and opened up a ring box.

Fallon was shocked

Fallon was shocked. She sniffled and said, "It is beautiful."

"What do you say? Will you spend forever with me getting to know each other and raising our baby?"

She just nodded as he took her hand to put the ring on it. She said, "This is way too much."

"No it isn't. It's fit for a princess. You are my princess. I saw this and automatically knew it was yours. Do you like it?"

"I love it. Get up here and give me a kiss, fiance. You really are my prince charming."

Archer kissed her and said, "That is the only title that truly matters to me. So, do you want to eat breakfast, then you can go show Linley the ring and then the two of you can take Henry and I on a tour. I really need to introduce you to our security guards. I can't hold them back any longer and I should have done it before now."

"For real. They have been following us around and I still don't know their names."

Archer laughed and told her, "My guard is Barry and Henry's guard is Joe. Then I will have to look into hiring a guard for you and the baby. I'm not going to leave either of you without protection."

"Thank you for thinking of our safety all the time, but we are going to be fine."

"People are out there to do terrible things. I just want you to be safe when I can't be here."

Fallon wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss, "I promise I will be extra careful. Now let's eat so I can show off this gorgeous ring." They finished the breakfast and went out to see Henry and Linley.

Fallon was holding Archer's hand while Linley was holding Henry's as they walked around campus. Fallon asked, "Will you please introduce us to your guards? I'm getting really paranoid being followed by people I don't know."

Archer chuckled and turned around to ask the two men to come to them. Archer said, "Fallon, Linley, we would like you to meet Barry and Joe. These two have been keeping us sane and out of trouble for quite some time."