Day After

Fallon stretched and smiled when she realized that she woke up next to her husband.  Archer was laying with his hand on her stomach.  He said, "Hello wifey."

Fallon smiled, "Hello husband."

"I love the sound of that.  Are you ready to get up?  We have the day with your family before they head back and I get the week with my wife before I have to send you back."

"I'm really not looking forward to this. I just wish there was a way that I didn't have to go back and I would be able to get everything done."

"I'm not looking forward to it either, but we are going to make this work."

"I love you."

"And I love you."

"Let me help you up.  Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm a little nauseous, but I'll be okay."

"Let me know if you need anything.  Let's get ready and meet up with everyone."  The two of them got ready to meet everyone else.

Everyone was sitting at the table.  Archer and Fallon came in the room.  Jake and Logan stood up and bowed.  Jake said, "Your Royal Highnesses."

Fallon rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up.  You guys suck."

Everyone laughed.  Archer said, "I'm glad you are all here with us today.  I can't wait to show you around.  Then my beautiful wife and I will be off on our short honeymoon before I have to take her back to the states."

Linley asked, "What to do have lined up for us today Prince?"

"I thought we could go do some sight seeing.  I want you all to get a feel for English life and see some of the iconic sights."

"That sounds great."

"Then lets eat and be on our way.  I can't wait to show you all around.  Plus, I can't wait to get to know you all better."

Logan told him, "Thank you for taking care of our sister.  We can't wait to meet our niece or nephew.  I'm sure they are going to be perfect."

"Thank you.  Let's go!"

The group left.  They spent the afternoon taking pictures in red telephone booths.  They got to see Big Ben.  They all had a great afternoon seeing the biggest sights around the palace.

Fallon, Archer and Henry were seeing her family and Linley off.  Fallon hugged them all and said, "I'm so glad you were all here for the big day.  I really appreciate all your help.  I'll see you all in a week."

Linley told her, "Be careful, momma.  I'll be at the airport to pick you up.  Have a good week guys.  Get in some relaxation, please.  Fallon needs it."

Archer smiled and said, "I plan on having a very relaxing and laid back week with my wife."

They got on the plane and they were off.

Archer wrapped his arm around Fallon and said, "I couldn't be happier to have a week alone with you.  I can't wait to get to know you even better.  I'm not looking forward to having you go back.  I don't know how we are going to do these months apart, but I want you to realize that I'm all in.  I can't wait to meet our baby and have you here full time.  I hate that you are giving up so much, but I truly appreciate it."

"What else am I going to need to do to make the people of England like me?"

"They are going to love you."

"I just want to make a good impression.  You are going to be their king.  This baby is going to be their next prince or princess.  I just don't want to mess anything up.  Is there anyway that I can be a duel citizen?  I don't want to give up my American roots, but England has you and will have our baby."

"Of course I can make that happen."

"Thank you for taking such good care of me.  I promise not to be a golddigger.  I just need to figure out this being a King's wife."

"You are a princess now.  Don't forget that."

"I'm just used to being little old me."

"That is going to have to change some.  I want you to know how much you mean to me and how important you are.  I'll make sure that mom and Arabella give you the run down on being a woman royal.  I will do anything that I can to help you.  I'm sorry that some of our honeymoon will be a photo shoot."

"No big deal.  It's going to help me understand you even better.  We just have to keep hiding our little jellybean for a while longer.  But I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to hide the baby for.  I'm afraid that I am going to hide the baby when more than likely I am going to be followed as soon as I step foot back in the states."

"We will hit that road when we get there.  Don't worry.  I am going to send someone back with you to keep an eye out.  They will be specially trained.  I know you hate the idea, but I just want to make sure that someone is looking after you if I can't be there."

"I guess I can get used to that."

"If it is okay with you I would like to send Barry with you.  I've known Barry for years and I trust him.  I only want the best for you and the baby.  I can handle having a new guy here with me.  I just want to know that you have the best."

"You don't have to do that."

"I know, but I want to.  I know you are more comfortable with Barry now and that makes me feel better about everything."

"You are too good to me."

"Just don't what you deserve.  Now lets go home.  I want you to get your feet up and relax."

"I love you."

Archer put his hand on her stomach and said, "And I love the two of you.  Lets go home."  The two of them left the airstrip and headed back to the palace.