The Party of all times ; )

Dee's POV:

*3 months later*

heyy guys! missed me ? yeah im sure yah did! well i have some shocking news , you know how i was the most innocent one out of the girls well ... i have news that i didnt tell anyone ! 1. im engaged : ) yeah me and Diggy thats crazy right ?!?!?! i know and 2. im pregnant ..yeah. i know your wondering wasnt i with TK right ? wellyou see he's crazy he became really agressive ! even threating to kill me so i had to leave ! but anyway today is my our little sisters birthday Snooke <3 ! well bye hugs and kisses ;*

Shawty's POV:

what up shawtyyyyy ? lol hey guys so a little up date with me ! im still short : ( but my baby Prodigy doesnt care about that : ) , were doing ok .. but i dont why his friend Jaden Smith keeps tryna get with me ! uhh i had the biggest crush on him and i dont know what to do : \. but on the bright side today's Snooke's birthday we finna turn up ! peacee

Goldie's POV:

waddup doeee : ) hey guys ! me and Langston are really standing strong i love his life ! well only sometimes cause these thirsty groupies anit really working w| me . oh yeah im having a girl : ). but i have to go cause today my baby Snooke's turning 16 ahha i remember those days she's such a youngin lol even thou im 17. byeee

Twinkey's POV:

my baby Ca$h is fiyyneeee too death i love him sooo much! my dad likes him too ! i think were gonna be together for ever ! <3 well i gots to go cause today my big head Snooke's birhtday we gone get live ! catch us on tv brah ! byee

Snooke's Pov:

well if your wondering about me being pregnant and Julian & Jalen. well i caught Julian cheating on me with my EX bestfriend so i broke up with him & me and Jalen are a couple now ; )! but on the good side today im turning 16 my nigga ! ayee my party finna be jumping ! no DRAMA none of that i gad to throw one before we all moved to LA. So my sis Dajah is throwing it. since im pregnant i cant do much but i dont care im bout to turn up !

Adajah: Maya lets go ! the girls and guys are ready !

Me: uhhh i dont wanna go i look fat !

yeah Dajah is the only one who calls me Maya her and my moma. Dajah is aslo moving to LA with us!

MyMom: Maya you look wonderful now come on before were late !

Kayden: you look pretty sis ! *hugs her*

Me: thank you baby. *fix my lips gloss* *thinks* i look fly as hell !

so i headed down stairs

TheGirls: *gasp* Snooke you look AMAZING !

Jalen: hello baby *takes her hand*

Goldie: awee look at my little sister

Dee: yeah you look really pretty.

oh yeah i dd i mention im the YOUNGEST out of the bunch ! -___- there all 17

Julian: hey snooke can i talk to you..

i gave Dajah the death eye cause she told me that she kinda told him about the party.

Me: uhh sure come on..

Julian: look i just wanted to say im really sorry that i cheated i still love you and i just wanted to tell you happy birthday & congrats on the baby. it takes a real man to except the fact that the girl he's still in love with is pregnant and in love with another person.. i love you Samaya and i always will and i hope you dont fine it weird when we move to LA. well bye *hugs and kisses her cheek*

Me: no dont go that was really touching , im trting not to cry cause i cant mess up my make up but i love you too and dont think that just cause im with Jalen i wont ever talk to you again thats not the case ! but you can come to the party and im glad you came to tell me that. we can be friends Ju plus i miss Ava, Marlie and Chance.

Julian: thanks & there here so *smiles*

Dajah: Maya the limo is here come on we gotta go.

Me: see you at the party Ju

Julian: see ya

uhh no guy has ever done that for me before ! but i cant just go running back to him because he did that were just gonna be friends. but now its time to PARTY !

Corahn's POV:

i hope you guys didnt forget about me *evil laugh* yeah this party is gonna be the best on ever !

Malik: yo Vinny's here you ready ?

Me: you already know!

Kenny: we not gonna hurt them right ?

Me: only there boyfriends !

Kenny: well i got Snooke !

Malik: i got Dee

Vinny: can yall hurry up we gotta get Chris ! oh & i got Shawty

we went to get Chris.

Chris: k well before yall call girls i got Goldie

Vinny: nigga we know & we already called girls !

oh yeah the boys had flew in from Cali in 2 weeks were all going back!

Dee's POV:

after we took our pictures we went to the party ! since we were in the court we had to walk in on a song & with our dates. so our song was Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.Then Snooke & Jalen walked in to Sweet Love. it was too cute !