I don't understand...

Ray Ray's P.O.V

I saw Twinkey coming out of the bathroom looking gorgeous as ever. She saw me and ran over to me.

Twinkey: Hey loser

Ray: Wassup punk? 

I say playfully punching her.

Twinkey: Nothing just missing you :/. It's seems like with the Corahn thing we've been drifting apart…

Ray: Never! I've just been busy with my siblings and helping them with school.

Lies.

Twinkey: Oh ok, I'll um cya around

She walked away with out waiting for my response, and I could tell she was a bit upset. Imagine what she'll feel like when I have to break up with her. Shit! You so stupid Rayon! 

Prince's P.O.V

I told Dee to meet me in the janitor's closet because I wanted to make it up to her for forgetting about her. She came in looking great. 

Dee: You wanted me to meet you here?

She was tapping away on her iPhone, and never looked up.

Prince: Umm, yeah. I wanted to apologize face to face for yesterday.

I know she forgave me, but her tapping away on that iPhone and not making eye contact made me skeptical.

Dee: Oh, it's cool. I know things happen.

She said this and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Man, she's the greatest. We were making out, and having a great time, but her phone kept ringing.

Dee: Sorry. I'll turn it off.

I wondered who it could be and was hoping it wasn't TK. Oh well. We continued making out before the 5 minute bell rang.

Dee: Cya. 

She winked and walked out.

I'm one lucky man.

Shawty's P.O.V

I got to my locker after all my girls, because I was with Prod. I was packing my books when I felt someone approach me.

?: Hey Shawty

Shawty: Oh hey Dig! Wassup.

I hugged him.

Diggy: Well I was hoping you could do me a favor..

Shawty: Depends.

Diggy: Can you give me Dee's number?

Shawty: She has a boyfriend you know.

Diggy: Yeah…it would be strictly on a friend level.

Shawty: Fine..

Dee's gonna kill me but I gave him her number.

Diggy: Cya around

Shawty: K!

I walked away and saw Julian standing at Snooke's locker looking confused.

Shawty: Wassup Julian? Why you standing here by yourself?

Julian: I was waiting for Snooke here like I always do.

Shawty: Silly! You told her to meet you at the roof!

Julian: Oh yeah, I did.

Shawty: Well cya around.

Julian's P.O.V

The roof? I didn't tell Snooke to meet me at the roof, but I didn't want Shawty to know that. I went to the roof stairs to see if I could find her. Then I felt arms wrap around me. It was Snooke and she looked upset.

Julian: Baby what's wrong?

She told me about the text, and Jalen kissing her.

Julian: Don't worry baby. I'll take care of him. Don't worry your pretty little head.

She smiled.

Snooke: Ok I love you.

Julian: Love you too.

This nigga wanna play? Game on.

Langston's P.O.V

Watching Goldie walk away broke my heart. I really lost her. I watched as she got up, met up with that Roc kid and kiss him. How dare this nigga kiss my girl! Oh wait. She's not my girl…

Dee's P.O.V

I felt bad talking to Princeton, while TK blew my phone up. I could tell he was a little jealous. But he has female friends too! So a little texting won't hurt. I was sitting in homeroom waiting to take attendance when I felt my phone vibrate. It was text from a random number:

?: Hey it's Dig. I hope you don't mind I got your number from Shawty.

I'm gonna kill Shawty.

Dee: It's cool. Gotta go class is about to start.

I put my iPhone on silent and prepared to take attendance. It's a curse being so good looking.

Goldie's P.O.V

Walking away from Langston was the hardest thing I had to do, but I couldn't deal with a cheater. As I met up with Roc and we kissed………all I could think about was Langston…. Did I make the right choice?

TK's P.O.V

I was just chilling since we're home schooled, and texting Dee. I know I said we would just be friends, but I'm catching feelings. However, I must put these feelings to the side cause Princeton is the homie. We were just texting, no problem right? I text PLENTY of girls, but Dee is different.

TK: Good morning Sunshine! Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

Dee:):Too early to quote boxing champions, and more like good morning thunderstorm, I look a mess!

TK: Never that, hurry up and get ready! Couldn't have little Dee Bee be late for school

Dee:): Grr don't remind me..

Dee:): I'm done getting ready I'll text you later, wouldn't want to text and drive!

TK: That's right! Be a law abiding citizen

Dee:): Big words, small brain.

TK: Whatever, text you later.

Tryna contain the feelings, but it's hard.