Grateful & Ungrateful

Princeton's POV:

i can't believe this... im going to be a father. oh my god i probably ruined Dee's relationship with Diggy. oh well i dont really care, cause if they break up she'll come crawling back to me with my baby and we'll be a big happy family right? i need to start looking for houses in La im moving back baby!!!!

Dee's POV:

a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders but another one has replaced it... how will i ever tell Diggy that he's not the father ? Wait he should know he's not the father because we only had sex once... what if he's just messing with my head ? What if he throws me out where will i stay ? Oh my God .. and i still haven't told my family. Ok calm down Desiree everything will be okay. now to tell my parents...

Me: *knocks on the door*

M/V: Who is it ?

Me: its me dad.

Dad: Desiree *hugs me* baby how have you been ?

Me: i've been living and trying to make it the best i can.

Dad: come in tell us about the California life *chuckles*

F/V: Honey who was that at the door ? *she shouted from the kitchen*

Me: its Desiree mother

she came running into the livingroom and hugged me really tight !

Mom: baby how have you been?

Me: i've been living

Mom: oh my gosh i have to call your sisters and brother and your grandma and aunts and uncles and-

Me: mom my flight leaves tomorrow...

Mom&Dad: WHAT ?

Me: im sorry but i have to get back to LA and i only came to tell you guys some news.

Mom: what news ?

Me: *sits down* im pregnant.

Dad: WHAT BY WHO ?? DONT YOU KNOW BETTER ???

Me: dad calm down thats not the only thing. im engaged too.

Mom: who are you pregnant and engaged by ?

Me: well ... im pregnant by Princeton and i'm engaged with Diggy

Mom: what the hell Desiree ?

Me: i know but i didn't come here to get criticize !*i slightly yelled*

Dad: you better watch you tone of voice young lady!

Mom: what about college Dessi ?

Me: look im going to handle me ok !

Dad: *shakes his head* what do your friends think of this ?

Me: well lets see Samaya is pregnant , Sareena is pregnant and engaged, Kaiah is engaged and Lashae is okay with the whole thing !

Mom: WHAT ? WHY WOULD YOU GUYS DO THIS ? AFTER ALL THE SEX CLASSES Y'ALL DONT LISTEN AND GET PREGNANT ANYWAYS ?

Me: *gets mad* IF I WOULD'VE KNOWN Y'ALL WAS GOING TO BE SO JUDGEMENTAL I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN CAME ! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO BECAUSE THAT'S THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM !!!! IM LEAVING GOODBYE !

i slammed the door and got into my rental car and just drover. im not really sure where i was going but i was going.

Goldie's POV:

Today my parents are coming since the baby is due soon !!! I'm soo happy yeah my preant know im pegnant i flew out to see them when i was 1 month. There super happy, at first they were "disappointed" i hate when parents say i disappointed it worst than being mad ! But we got over it right now me and Lang are at the airport waiting on them. Then were off to a doctors appointment but my parents don't know.