Hello there : ) (THE END)

Dee's POV:

*3weeks later*

i sitting down watching movies with my baby Diggy, yes were still together and yes he knows about the baby. He wasn't that mad because he also had a serect well you see when i cheated on him with Princeton he cheated on me with Zonnique aka Star from OMG girlz. Uhh it's whatever cause now the past is in our past and our future is bright cause were getting married !!!! im so freaking happy my ring is soo beautiful right http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68677010. So today i made 2 months : ) i cant wait til we find out the sex of the baby. We was sitting there being all cute and what not then there was a knock at the door.

"i'll get it baby" he said kissing my forehead before going

i sat there i heard a familiar voice... Princeton ? What is he doing here ? Why would he even be in California ? I stopped my thinking and got up and went to the door as i heard them start aguring.

"Why are you still with him Dee!?!!?" princeton yelled at me

"I'm with him me because i love him okay this is my boyfriend, why are you tripping !!?!?!?" i yelled back

"Dee stop yelling it's not good for the baby" diggy said trying to calm me down.

"What about us ? Dee i thought we were going to have something" he said calmly trying to grab my hand. but i pulled away

"No Princeton, i never said that we were going to be something, i came to New York to tell you and my parents about the baby ! i just wanted you to know and be in the baby's life."

"Fine im sorry that i came here causing trouble. well i just want you to know that i now live in LA and i want to be at all the baby appointments alright ?"

"Mhmm"

"well we'll call you" diggy interupted the silence

"alright bye baby mama and step dad"

"bye mexico" i grinned

we closed the door and went back to watching our movie.

"That was weird.."

"yeah i know i dont know why he thought i would go back to him."

"maybe it'll be best for the baby"

"what ? no diggy ! being friends is enough as long as were nice to each other we'll be fine, the baby will love us both." i assured him

" but what about me ? it won't seem right because i'm not the father...i don't want to ruin the baby's life"

"Daniel Dwayne Simmons the third , i dont ever want to here you say anything like that ever again you hear me ! your going to be my husband and i'm gonna be your wife i love you diggy and i know the baby will love you too" i kissed him

"i believe you now " he said while kissing me.

Princeton's POV:

after that little thing between me Dee and Diggy i think it's best for us the be friends but i love her... i sat there and turned on I hate That i Love you by Baby Cris.... why must everything be like this ? why couldn't i keep my hands to myself , i've lost the best thing and i cant get her back now she's having my baby and letting another nigga raise him or her. I my life maybe i should just end it.....

Goldie's POV:

i was sleeping with my niecey poo Payton because it was her nap time, i layed her in the middle of the bed because she's a wild sleeper she ended up on Langston's side of the bed. I was getting ready to get up when i felt liquid running down my legs. i snatched the covers back and looked down at the bed ....... did i pee on myself or did my water just break ?