I gotta do what I gotta do

Dee's P.O.V

I was in my zone just running on the treadmill and blasting some music. When I saw two figures step in front of me and Twinkey's treadmills. I stopped the treadmill and took my earphones out.

Twinkey: Umm, can I help you?

Boy 1: Sorry, we just saw two beautiful girls and we came to admire the view.

Dee: Thanks.

Twinkey and I stepped off our treadmills, and we had on tank tops and short shorts.

Boy 2: Dang ya'll got us catching feelings.

Boy 1: I'm TK and that's Cash.

Dee: I'm Dee, and she's Twinkey.

Cash: hmm Twinkey, do you taste sweet?

Twinkey: Some may say…

TK: Anyway, Dee.. there's a snack bar downstairs wanna go.

Dee: Uhh..yea, but I have a boyfriend.

Twinkey: So do I

Cash: Not for long

TK: It's cool. As friends?

Dee: Sure 

TK and I talked for a hours, about nothing, something, everything.

Dee: Well it was cool talking to you..

TK: Fersure. Keep in touch beautiful.

Dee: Of course

Why was I blushing?

TK's P.O.V

Dee is so easy to talk to and it doesn't help that she's beautiful. When we hugged she smelled like vanilla, yum. How does she spell so good after working out?

Twinkey's P.O.V

Cash and I talked for hours, he was mad chill. We exchanged numbers and left the gym, and Dee dropped me off home. Soon I felt my iPhone vibrate.

Corahn: Hey baby

I didn't reply.

Corahn: I know you see this.

Twink: I have a boyfriend..

Corahn: Not for long…

I wondered what he meant by that, but I just hopped in the shower.

Goldie's P.O.V

Tonight was sooo fun. When I got home I wanted to tell the girls all about it, so I logged into my MacBook and got on ooVoo hoping they were all online. Before I could call one of them, I got a call from Snooke, once I answered it I saw all the girls were already in the chat. I told them all about the date, and Snooke told us about hers. However, Dee's and Twinkey's phones kept going off.

Goldie: Secrets?

Snooke: Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

Shawty: Mhm spill.

Twinkey: When me and Dee were at the gym, we met this rap duo called TK n Cash, and we became friends with them. Dee's texting TK and I'm texting Cash