Love,Lust, Lies....

Prodigy's POV:

*2 weeeks later*

Its the NEW YEAR ! but mannn Shawty's been giving me the cold sholder alll week ... i mean she not mad at the girls or the guys but she's been making me sleep in the guest room and she wont even talk to me. she's been gone lately .. not missing just like not in the house. she freaking hates me ! i think she's cheating on me ... i dont know thou.

F/V: Prodddd ! whats wrong baby ?

Me: nothing Abby i- i- i just need to go home and talk to my girlfriend.

Abby: *laughs* forreal Prod ? why do you even bother with her ? hmm she makes you sleep in the guest rooms and what not !

Me: she's just still in shock of what happened ! and being her instead of there with her is a really bad decsion ! so godbye Abby ! and stop calling me baby.. *gets up and leaves*

i cant believe i almost messed up my relationship.. i need to talk to Shae but first ima buy her something nice.

Shawty's POV:

i havent started the year off with a good start. i've avoiding the hell out of Prodigy.. you want to know why ? ... cause im pregnant, yeahh that scum bag didnt pull of of me *tears up* i dont want Prod to leave becuase of this.... yes i am keeping my baby because i dont believe in killing life and i dont believe in adoption if my mama kept me ima keep my baby ! well i just got in the house and i am soooo exhausted ! i've been thinking a alot about me and Prod and this baby ... then my ex/ friend Jahmir has now moved to california thats another reason why i haven't be around Prod. But i plan to tell him tonight that im pregnant. wish me luck...

Dee's POV:

i just sat there with my head in my hands.. i've been hiding a secret from all of you. Diggy is'nt the father of this baby that is living inside of me. i dont know what to do, if i loose Diggy how will i ever be myself ? I'm on my way to New York.. i hate plane rides, it's worst now that im pregnant. Why you going to New York your probably wondering right ? Well im going to see my parents then i have to tell Princeton that he's the father. i know your wondering how the hell is he the father right, well lust got to us and ... well you know the rest. what a way to start off 2013...

Goldie's POV:

ITS THE NEW YEAR !!!! Y'all missed a few things, well i had my baby shower and im having a boy and he's coming in about a week !!! Langston is way to happy about that, but hey i am too. right now im at the mall with Snooke & Kay's crazy behind ! they happy cause their the god mom and Kaylin is going crazy shopping for him lol! but My baby gonna have a lot god mom's. oh yeah we're naming him Daniel Jay Higgins.

KayKay: ohhhh what about this ? she pointed out the bred 11's for babies.

Me: thats cute but he got those and we need to get him clothes he got enough shoes boo !

Snooke: oh my gosh yall look at this. she held up a cheetah print dress

KayKay: omg you have to buy that ! and here buy those too they match !

Snooke: mkaay i'll be back.

she went to go buy the dress and shoes.

Snooke: im hungry y'all

Me: lets get taco bell !

KayKay: im down with that !

we left the store and started walking to the food court thats when i felt some hands around my eyes. now they weren't the girls and they wasn't Langston sooo..who was grabbing me ? i turned around and saw DayDay ! He's back ! omg he had went to Miami for a little but i missed him !!!

Me: Day i missed you sooooooo much ! were having a boy ! *smiles*

F/V: wait she's having your baby ? she spoke really quitely i had no close as to who she is.

DayDay: nooooo thats my bestfriend Sareena aka Goldie and Samaya aka Snooke and i showed you a picture of my sister before oh- *GCO*

KayKay: but you never showed a picture of her nor have you even told us her name.

DayDay: well if you didnt cut me off i was getting there ! this is Iveyy or you can call her Kitti.

Us: hey.

KayKay: if you ever get loud with me again i will cut you ! and tell mama ! *sticks her tounge out*

DayDay: SWERVE ! But where y'all headed ?

Snooke: food court me and my baby hungry !

DayDay: you know what you having ?

Snooke: yeah but im not telling y'all boys not even Julian !!

Iveyy: when are y'all due ?

Me: im due in about a week .

Snooke; and im due in three or four weeks i cant wait!

DayDay: wait why cant i know ?

KayKay: she dont want Julian to know it's a surprise and everybody knows you, Langston, Quan, Diggy, Prod, and Cash got big mouths !

DayDay: *sucks his teeth* mann shut up ! alright so y'all paying for my Taco Bell ?

Me: noo nigga you need to pay for ya own stuff. boo i hope you dont be buying his food do you ?

Iveyy: *giggles* no i dont * looks down*

KayKay: girl dont be acting shy around us ! *smiles* we dont bite i promise Snooke may fart but hey it happens to the best of us !

Snooke: damnn cuz just tell errrbody my business ! *rolls eyes* but she anit lying *laughs*

Kitti: *laughs* yous are funny ! im like that but at first im really shy .

Me: what yall doing after this ?

DayDay: nothing, why ?

Me: come to the house then and come chill with us tell us about Miami ! and that way we can get to know about ms thang over there : )

DayDay: fa'sho

Snooke: kaay i dont want Taco no more

KayKay: yeah lets go to Chipotle !!

Us: We dont for that !

KayKay's POV:

we left the mall and got into Goldie's new black Ranger Rover Sport 2013 limited edition. it's a really nice truck she's taking me to get mine im too happy. yes i got my drivers permitt soo im bout to TurnUp!!!we went to Chipotle got our food then went to the house to chill.