Epilogue : )

Before we start the new story lets see what going on with the girls, guys and kids : )

****** 1 years later********

Snooke & Julian are no longer together because of Jullian's violent side, but they remain friends for Marli's sake. Snooke has moved on and found that she had feeling for her friend Justin and after being together for 7 months he proposed to her. Now they are happy engaged and have a baby on the way. Marli is getting very big : ) she;s such a joy to be around. She's  very excited she thinks that she's going to have a baby brother but they don't know.

Dee & Diggy are a happy engaged couple. They are such a cute family, Dee had Lil' Mexico LOL. She had a boy and named him Noah because Princeton begged him since that's his cousin's name ! But he's such a cutie with his afro, dimples, and light brown eyes. Dee is pregnant again but it's with Diggy this time. Diggy is SUPER happy that their having a baby. He has already picked out names it's some crazy names to. But she doesn't know what she's having yet.

Twinkey & Ca$h are still together after all the drama and fighting with Corahn they still strive to say together. Yes Corahn he's still trying to ruin things between them. After having the twins Julian and Justin, she found out that she was pregnant again. There going to have irish triples instead of irish twins lol. India is getting big too she thinks that she can take care of the twins by herself she's such a cutie.

Goldie & Langston aren't together anymore sadly. Langston cheated on her with BeeBee again and got her pregnant. Goldie was sad for months but she finally moved on and decided to go out with Johnny. The kids Ava and Amari are sooo adorable, they always look out for each other Amari always says thats my sista loll to cute. But Johnny and Goldie now live together with Ava and Amari they plan on getting married soon.  

Shawty & Prodigy are crazy for each other. Shawty had twins Jayla & Malaya they are soo adorable she just had a baby boy Raquan, he's too cute but the twins are type jealous. Shawty is soon going to be a wife and everyone is excited.

Kay is CRAZY still! All the kids are her god-children lol. SHe had a baby girl she's so cute her name is Michele we all call her Sunny or Chelley. But Kay and Raquan are no longer together cause he became really crazy !!!!! She's with Kenny aka Frezh that's who she had Chelley by.

DayDay is doing very well. Still the same ole' big head boy lol. He's still with the same girl they even got married what can i say Mr. Blanks is a one woman man. They are really cute together.There about to have their first child together. DayDay was soooo excited once he found out.

Corahn, Roc & Ray are now bestfriends. They all have girlfriends Ray- Zonnique, Roc- Kiloni Corahn- Jamine. They seem really happy even though they keep coming back bothering the girls. They could still be planting bad things against the girls.

I've looked up and down, high and low but i've never seen you here before. Once we got together it felt so right but then it ended one night. I tossed i turnedtrying to figure out, will i ever find a Shawty Like Mine ? Then we got togehter and i knew my answer <3

THIS HAS BEEN A SHAWTY LIKE MINE :*

                                                                                                          The End