Internships

I was feeling like adding a song with love in it for some reason. Lol I don't even believe in love myself but this song makes me extremely happy for some reason.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

It is now Monday, the first day of the internships. I was waiting near Mr. Aizawa while he gave us some instructions for the internships.

"You all have your costumes, right?" He asked. I barely just got mine back from the shop since it had to be repaired. I think they might've added some things to it because the case feels a little more heavier.

"Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." He continued.

"Yessir!" Mina excitedly said..

"Speak clearly! It's 'yes, sir,' Ashido." He ridiculed. I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."

I still had at least 10 minutes before my train arrived. "Hedgehog! You never told me who you're gonna intern with." I yelled to Bakugo.

"Best Jeanist." He said. "He gave me an offer and was the most highest ranking hero compared to all the others."

I laughed. "Good luck with that, señor." I know Best Jeanist personally. I just know that their personalities are going to clash.

"What's that supposed to mean?! You don't think I can handle it?! You looking down on me, extra!" He yelled.

"Not at all." I said. I checked the time and saw that my train would be arriving in just 3 minutes. "I'm gonna leave now. Bye Hedgehog, and good luck!"

My train arrived and it was surprisingly, mostly, empty. I sat down in one of the chairs near the doors so that I could easily go out. I got my headphones out and plugged them into my phone.

Time Skip

After a 50 minute train trip, I had finally arrived to Dad's hero agency. I walked up to the gate, placed my hero outfit down, and pressed a buzzer to get access in. Most of his coworkers already knew me since I had tagged along with Dad from time to time.

A camera came out of the wall and looked in my direction. Once it saw me, it went back into the wall and the gates started opening up. I picked up my hero outfit case and walked to the door.

"(Y/N)!" Dad's sidekick, Bridget, came up to me. "I haven't seen you in a while. How is school?"

"School has been good." I said.

"Great. Your dad is in a meeting right now so I'll show you where you'll be staying." She said. She motioned her hand for me to follow her up the stairs. She led me to a room that had a small bathroom and a bed.

"I'll let you settle in. I'll tell your father that you've arrived and are up here." I thanked her and she closed the door to the room.

"Might as well check what they've changed up from my hero costume." I set my case up on my bed and opened it up.

" I set my case up on my bed and opened it up