Discontinuing

Hey there demons. So as the title says, I will be discontinuing this story.

When I first started writing, I had no plan or plot for the story. I just made it up as I went.

I've also lost all inspiration to continue this book. It's been keeping me busy from writing other stories I actually do have inspiration for.

Sorry to those of you who enjoyed this small story and I hope you all aren't too mad.

I will continue to write books if anyone would like to read those when they come out. Again, I am sorry for discontinuing this story.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Coming up books
Or books that are already out

• Coffee Shop Hero (fem!reader x future bnha/mha)

A quirkless coffee shop barista. But what most don't know about her, is that she is the famous underground hero, 'Shadow'. Being part of the support course from UA and a different school made (Y/N) extremely good with machinery. Not to mention, her new school saw something great in her and put (Y/N) in the hero course to see what she was made of. She trained day and night and finally received the title of N.2 hero. She doesn't have time for romance in her already busy life. Or does she?

• Sick Girl (fem!reader x Karma Akabane/Assassination Classroom)

(Y/N) Kaneko, one of the students of Kunugigaoka Junior High. Sadly, part of the worst class they have, Class 3-E. Spending her last year trying to battle a sickness, kill an octopus like super creature, continue getting good grades, and dealing with live life was not how (Y/N) imagined her last year of junior high. Not to mention that she needs to keep her sickness a secret from her classmates. Not the best way to live your last year.

• The New Avatar (fem!avatar reader x bnha/mha)

Years gave passed and the legend of the Avatar has morphed into just a myth. Other bending/powers began appearing making Quirks the new norm. (Y/N) (L/N) was born to with what seemed to be a earth bending quirk. For mysterious reasons, sages had told (Y/N) about her new life waiting to happen. (Y/N) was given the news about being the Avatar before becoming 16 and had to start training from the age of 11. (Y/N) knew that she would have to restore balance to the world but what she didn't know was that she would have trouble with love interests.

• Devil In Paris (bnha/mha x fem!reader x miraculous ladybug)

(Y/N) is know as the most fun and exciting person from 1-A. At least when you get to know her. She keeps a poker face and it takes time to get on her good side and see how fun she can get. She also naturally comes off as aggressive which is no surprise when knowing her quirk. Now how does she react when finding out that the class will be taking a trip to Paris, France? Like any other person, not giving a fuck. The teachers claim its to teach them lessons so she keeps saying, 'we're not here for fun'. What happens when she accidentally catches the eyes of a few particular students? Who knows? Read to follow along with the story of how she met the greatest heroes for Paris.

• bnha/mha x reader oneshots

It's a bunch a scenarios between characters from BNHA/MHA with you, the reader. It will probably mostly be directed towards female readers but I'll try my best to do non-binary/male and female. And maybe some male readers as well. I'll put a small note to inform what to expect the reader to identify as.

One last thing, I may or may not add smut/lemon with some stories. If you do not feel comfortable with reading them, I suggest you skip over those stories when they pop up. Now, enjoy reading.

• Can I Trust You (bnha/mha x fem!reader)

Her whole life has been full of betrayal and pain. (Y/N) (l/n) was placed in an orphanage after years of abuse from her biological parents. She was bullied all throughout her time in the orphanage by the older kids for being framed quirkless. She escaped the orphanage when she was barely 11 years old and survived by working for both villains and heroes. You could say that she is a mercenary. She doesn't care who you are, as long as you're paying a good amount of money, she'll work for you. She mostly worked for villains as her name was mostly heard of from the lower thugs. She is extremely feared by the villains for the dangerous missions that she always seemed to carry out with no traces of herself whatsoever. She is technically a villain so she is on the run by most of the public. No one knows about her escape from the orphanage and is known as a missing child all around the country. More information on (Y/N) in the story and how she came to be one of the 1-A students.

• I Am The Flash (fem!flash's descendant x bnha/mha)

A long line of superheroes known as the Flash's continues giving light to a new heroes every generation. I, (Y/N) (L/N) Allen, am one of the descendants of Barry Allen. Being the oldest child has made me into the next Flash. My parents decided it would be best for us to move to Japan so that I would get the chance to go to the most prestigious hero school in the world, U.A. I, along with my friends, now strive to be the best heroes.

These are the coming up stories for the future. Please enjoy them when they do come out. Goodbye demons.