Sports Festival (pt.3)

The feelings of nostalgia are coming back. Song has no impact on the story like always.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"I already regret this." I mumbled.

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!" Ah yes. The yelling from Present Mic continues.

"But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!" Good for them.

"We even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!" Wait-! "What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

"Who the hell told you girls we had to dress up as fucking cheerleaders?!" I yelled throwing my pom poms at the floor and making a fist.

"It was Mineta and Kaminari!" Yaoyorozu yelled. "You tricked us, didn't you?!"

"Ok, but you actually believed them?!" I scoffed and was about to throw hands at Mineta and Kaminari. But the girls held me back before I could attack them.

"Why am I always getting caught up in Mineta's schemes?" Yaoyorozu fell to her knees in defeat. "I even used my Creation to make the outfits... and we used (Y/N)'s summoning for the pom poms."

"Those guys are so dumb!" Jiro yelled.

"Well, there's still time before the finals," Hagakure spoke up. "And it'd be a pain if things got tense. It's fine! Let's do it!"

"I'm still expecting my (favorite snack) first thing in the morning when we go back to school." I said pointing at Mina. I ruffled up my hair a bit since in had been brushed down by Uraraka to make me 'more appealing'. I put in back up in a messy ponytail (or leave it as it is for short haired people) but as I did so, I kept feeling some burning eyes staring at me but I shrugged it off thinking it was just some perverted guy like Mineta.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh?" Kirishima asked. I was standing near him and his teammates from the round before. "I'm gonna stand on the stage I watch every year on TV!"

"Was it a tournament last year?" Mina asked me.

"Well, the first two rounds are always different from what I've seen in the past." I said.

"That's right. But there's a one-on-one competition every year." Sero added. "Last year, it was a sports chanbara match."

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket." Midnight held up a box labeled 'Lots'. "Once the bracket is determined, will have the recreational games and then start. The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you guys want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team-"

"Um...! Excuse me." We all looked over to who was speaking and saw it was Oijiro. "I'm withdrawing." NANI?

"Oijiro, why?" Midoriya asked.

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida protested.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." He pointed to a very tired Shinso. "I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it...  But- Everyone competed by giving it their all. I can't... I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."