I Love You

So I feel really bad for you demons who never got an ending to this story. So to hopefully make it up, I shall gift you this new chapter. But like, goddamn y'all actually like this story?

(Y/N)'s POV

There were about 20 students who were given injuries during the League of Villain's attack at the Summer Camp. I was one of the students who had the most injuries other than Midoriya. It took longer for me to get healed since I was also knocked out by the gas from one of the villain's quirks.

I was told about Bakugo's kidnapping from some of the girls once I woke up. I still had to stay in the hospital for some more check ups. Mr. Aizawa and All Might came to visit me and invited my parents to have a talk.

Mom and Dad allowed me to stay at the U.A dorms. I got my things packed when I finally got discharged from the hospital. I was now standing with my classmates in front of the new dorms.

"Now then, Class 1-A," we all faced Mr. Aizawa as he spoke, "I'm glad to see you all here."

The class started muttering to each other saying how excited they were to be living together. I pretty much zoned out, staring at a tree.

"Anyway, I'm going to give a quick overview of your dorms. But before that," the air suddenly went tense. "The training camp was meant to earn your provisional licenses. And that's still the goal."

'Well that sucks'

"This is important, listen up. Todoroki, Kirishima, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Iida. On that night, you five headed out to rescue Bakugo."

...

'I should've gone with them. I wish I could've also helped save Bakugo. I don't care about the consequences.'

...

"I think that all of you here understand the consequences of those actions. The issue has been swept under the rug for now, but let me just say this much. If not for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled every single one of you, except for Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and (L/N)."

Everyone hung their heads low as he continued his lecture. I zoned out like the idiot that I am and continued staring at the tree from earlier.

"From this point on, if you follow procedures and behave properly, you might be able to regain our trust." Well, sucks to be them- "That's all! Now look lively and get a move on.

I blinked a few times to get focused again. The class started talking with each other again. I turned my head slowly to look at their familiar faces again. I then accidentally made eye contact with him.

I stared a bit at him noticing the details in his face. His furrowed eyebrows, his red eyes, slightly chapped lips, it had been a while since I'd seen him. Bakugo.

I noticed that I had been staring for too long and turned around to face the building again. I teleported to the door and went in before everyone else.

'I don't think I can talk to Bakugo yet.'

Time Skip

"One class to each building. Girls on the right, boys on the left. The first floor is the common area. You dining hall, baths and laundry rooms are here." Aizawa said when the class had finally gone inside.

'Imagine being rich. Oh wait- I am.'

"Did I hear that right?" Boutta kill a mother fucker- "The baths and laundry rooms are in the common area? My dream come-"

I punted him before he could finish. I kicked him all the way across the room and he passed out.

"Anyways," Aizawa looked at me terrified while just shrugged and smiled. "They're split up by genders."