Info on (Y/N)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Parents: father is the number 3 hero Summoner also known as (f/n) (fathers name)
Mother is pro hero Disapero also known as (m/n) (mother's name)

Quirk: Object Summoner and teleportation
Object summoner can summon any inanimate object but over use of this power will make you lightheaded, get headaches, and sometimes pass out from the pain in you head.
Teleportation is exactly what is sounds like. You can teleport anywhere but it takes a few seconds depending on how far the place is. For example, teleporting someplace that is in your field of view wouldn't take as long as teleporting to somewhere that is 5 miles away. You can also teleport objects and people who you have come in contact with. Overuse causes sore body and temporary paralyzation as well as numb hands when teleporting objects.

Height: 5 feet and 2 inch (sorry you won't be so tall for this story)

(Y/N) has sort of anger issues but it's not her fault. During her middle school years, she was the target for bullying all over the school. She was considered useless by her classmates although she had the best grades out of everyone. Once her quirks manifested, both of her parents would train her everyday to the point where sometimes she would be immobilized for at least 8 hours at most. But she didn't consider them as abusive. Other than the harsh training everyday, they were actually caring people and always made sure to care for and make sure that  (Y/N) wasn't too hurt after her extreme training. She also cusses a lot due to her father having that sort of language around her on accident.

Likes: cooking, baking, skateboarding, rock music genre, running, swimming, for some reason dumb jokes and puns, THE COLOR BLACK, candy, extremely spicy food, watching anime and other things that you might like

Hero outfit:

just keep it how it is and just add a hood in the back, an earpiece that turns into a mask, and extra pockets inside the cape

just keep it how it is and just add a hood in the back, an earpiece that turns into a mask, and extra pockets inside the cape. You can change the shoes to whatever you want. This is definitely not my art. Please give credit to whoever created it.