Class Rep

The nostalgic feelings this song gave me when I listened to it again. Again, it won't change the story and you are allowed to listen to it while reading👌

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I heard my alarm clock going off. I tried to move my arm towards it to throw it once again. As I tried to move to it, an arm came from behind me and pulled me back. I turned around and saw a usually angry hedgehog in a peaceful state.

"Bakugo!" I whisper yelled. "Bakugo." I said normally. "Bakugo wake the fuck up!" (69 words ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I slightly yelled. That seemed to do the trick tho.

"What the fuck do you want?!" He grumbled as he tried to go back to sleep. I gave an annoyed sigh.

"We have school genius!" I yelled.

He jumped up right away after hearing that. He grabbed his uniform and went off to find the bathroom. I looked over at my phone just to see a text from my dad.

Dad: Hey (Y/N), me and your mother left early at 6:30am for work. Sorry about that. But today after school we should be free so how about we all go to the movie theater to watch (movie that you want to watch)?

Magical Bean (you): It would be awesome if we could go to watch movies later today. And don't worry about not being here in the morning, I know how hard the hero business is👌

I jumped off my bed and went to my closet to grab my uniform. I don't trust Bakugo on knocking before entering so I made sure to lock the door before I started changing. I went to the bathroom after I was done to brush my teeth and just do normal bathroom stuff.

Once I was done, I saw that I was ready before Baku so I decided to make breakfast and make myself lunch. I made (favorite breakfast) and started eating. Hedgehog eventually made it to the kitchen and sat in a chair next to me and began eating. Everything was quiet until I started choking because my dumbass brain decided to think about the meme

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Baku asked with an annoyed look.

"Sorry, I just thought of something funny and then started choking," I said regaining my composure. We started walking to school when we were done eating, well trying.

My left ankle was still fractured so I still needed to walk with crutches. But with the less that 24 hours that I've had them for, I already learned a new trick. I started waking with only the crutches while having my feet hovering over the ground. Don't ask me when I learned to do that, but it is really fun. I passed Bakugo laughing at myself while still waddling.

"You're fucking weird," he said. I gave him a small smile and chuckle as I looked back at him and started walking normally again.

"I know," I said with a smug expression on my face. When we made it to school, we went our separate ways since I still needed to go to Recovery Girl's office so that she could heal me. (You arrived at school before the reporters came to ask about All Might)

When I walked in to her office, she was nowhere to be seen. I did see a purple haired guy who could probably be considered Mr. Aizawa's son.

"Hello there!" I said. "Do you know where Recovery Girl is?"

He looked over to me and and slightly nodded. "Yeah she's talking with Principal Nezu at the moment. She should be back in a bit tho."