Sports Festival (pt.1)

I can feel my emo phase coming back by listening to these songs once again. Wait- I still am.😳 Song does not change the story in any way so you can listen to it while reading

(Y/N)'s Point of View

It was finally the day of the Sports Festival. I was excited because well, it's the Sports Festival, and my dad said that I could intern with him if I get into the top 3. Sadly, just because I'm his daughter he says I won't get any 'special' treatment. So now I need to 'earn' my internship with him.

After school yesterday, I was trained till 12:00 am by my parents so I would be extra prepared today so I was resting my head on the table trying to catch my sleep. I was almost drifting off when a hand smacked my head.

"What the fuck?" I said rubbing the back off my head. I looked up and saw none other than Bakugo with an evil smirk. I just groaned. "Let me sleep~ I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now."

Bakugo snickered. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

"My parents made me train till 12:00 am last night so, yeah. Not really having the best day right now." I layed my head back down on the table and tried to go back to sleep. But of course, Iida has to announce that we were about to head out, and extremely loudly, and some other people had to start declaring war. God damnit! Can't anyone get any sleep around here?

"Midoriya," an icy cold voice said. 'Shit's about to get real! Let me get my teacup ready.' I lifted my head up and saw Todoroki walking over to Midoriya. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." 'Oof. Right in the feels.'

Midoriya just nodded in agreement. "But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you. Same goes for you, (Y/N)." Midoriya's eyes widened when hearing Todoroki's statement. I just sat there dumbfounded.

"The best of the class making a declaration of war?" Kaminari asked.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" Kirishima put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"We're not here to play at being friends." Todoroki shoves Kirishima aside.

"So I'm not considered your friend, Todoroki?" I asked.

"You're a different story," he said.

I shrugged and said, "Good enough for me."

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're talking about when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me." Midoriya spoke up. "I think you're more capable than most people... looking at it objectively."

Oh damn. "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..." Kirishima said.

"But, everyone... the students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got!" (Cue montage of hard working people) "I cant afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

"Yeah." Todoroki said. I looked over to Bakugo and saw him getting angrier every second that passed by. 'What the hell just happened!? Why is everyone getting so tense?'

"Everyone! It's time to go out! The sports festival is about to begin!" Iida yelled. We all started going through the tunnel to the arena as Present Mic introduced the classes.

We all stood in the middle of the arena/stadium and saw pro hero Midnight on the platform in front of us. "Time for the player pledge!" She announced.

"Oh, this year's chief umpire for the first years is the R-Rated Hero, Midnight?" People pondered.

"What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" Kirishima asked.