Welcome to UA

The song is not important for the story. I just believe that we should give the artist Nico Collins more credit

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I heard something crashing against the wall. I woke up with due to me being startled. I peaked over my bed and saw the remains of my new alarm clock sitting there. 'I really need to quit that habit. Or, I could just buy a closet full of alarm clocks. Like in that Squidward meme.' I jumped off my bed to get ready for the day. Sure it was the first day of UA but it's still morning. T-T

I took a cold shower to wake me up and changed into my uniform. 'Why did I think it would be a good idea to stay up till 4:00 am watching anime?' Once I was ready, I went downstairs to make breakfast. Mom and Dad were at work so I guess I have to make myself breakfast again. I just made a simple omelet and made my way out the door. YEAH I WAS WEARING SHOES INSIDE AGAIN! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

I had grabbed my skateboard that was sitting next to the door and left the house after locking it. I was making my way downtown, walking fast, when I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and saw angry hedgehog walking towards me(walking faster)

I stopped once I saw him and waited for him to catch up with me. "Sup hedgehog," I said. If looks could kill, he would have murdered me by now. "What a lovely day it is."

"Whatever," he said. I was gonna continue to annoy him when a wave of tiredness washed over me. I yawned loudly and almost lost balance because my left leg was still on my skateboard.

"I feel like I'm going to fall if I go to school on my skateboard," I said as I kicked my skateboard up and caught it with my left hand. I just yawned once again.

"Close your fucking mouth," Bakugo said to me. I just rolled my eyes at him and yawned again. Making it LOUDER than my other yawns.

"Don't tell me what to do," I said as I continued to walk forward. I looked back to see him and then I finally got to get a good look at what he was wearing. "Ha! I knew you were going to make it into UA!" I said with my smug look.

He just made a tsk sound and said, "Of course I made it into UA! I'm the best out there and I'm going to be the Number 1 hero!" He yelled. I started walking backwards to fully face him.

"Wow. I'm sorry your highness! I didn't know that you were going to be the Number 1 hero! Please forgive me for my behavior." I said to taunt him. He growled as I gave a small chuckle at how short tempered he was. I then tripped over air and started falling backwards. "NOT AGAIN!!"

I was then caught by some big boy- I mean strong arms. I had closed my eyes a second ago so when I opened them, I saw the crimson eyes of Bakugo look worried for a bit then turn angry right away.

"Fucking idiot," he said. He helped me back up to my feet. "How does someone trip over fucking air?!" He asked.

I bent down to pick up my skateboard which is had dropped. "Does it look like I fucking know?!" I gave him my death glare. I could see his muscles tighten when his gaze met mine. I stood up straight again and continued walking to school.

Time Skip

Me and Bakugo has finally made it to UA. I put my skateboard in my locker that I had gotten which was big enough for it. I then started heading towards class 1-A. I felt a presence behind me and saw Bakugo walking with me.

"Hey, what class are you in dude?" I asked.

He stopped next to me and looked down to meet my (e/c) colored eyes as I stared back into his red ones. "Class 1-A shorty." Was all he said before continuing to walk.