Hanging Out (part 2)

Amazing song. You already know the drill. Also, you people should totally subscribe to UNDERDOGS and SARCASTIC

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I kicked down the door and started yelling.

"SO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT DEXTER IS GAY AND NO ONE DECIDED TO TELL ME THAT!"

"You've caused a riot now," Marie sighed.

I took my seat back down next to Bakugo. I reached into my backpack that was on the floor next to me and grabbed (favorite candy).

We continued to watch Frozen 2 when the best song came on. INTO THE UNKNOWN. Again, I had already seen it and memorized the song. Me and Diana both started singing along with Elsa. Diana stopped when it came to the high notes, but I hit them perfectly.

"INTO THE UNKNOOOOWN!! Shit, that was tiring." I said catching my breath.

"This is exactly why we wanted you to be the lead singer (Y/N)!" Diana said.

"I see why they would want you to be the lead singer. Your amazing!" Mina exclaimed.

"I'm not that good." I whispered. We eventually finished the movie. My crackheads all had to leave because it was literally 11:30 pm. Sero and Jiro also had to leave and I gladly teleported them home. So all who were left were Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Bakugo and me.

"I'm bored." Mina said. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"I'm down," Said Pikachu.

"It wouldn't be manly to not accept the game." Kirishima stated.

"Might be fun. And I'm also really bored too." I said sitting on the floor with the rest of them.

"Whatever. I guess I'll join your stupid game." Bakugo then sat down next to us. I summoned a bottle to make it fair and handed it to Mina. She started first and it landed on Kaminari. He said dare so Mina dared him to call up a pizza place and order a pizza for a different pizza company.

"Hello, this is Domino's right? Ok good. Anyway, I would like to order a large Hawaiian pizza for then nearest Papa John's." We waited a few seconds trying to contain our laughter. "THEY HUNG UP!!" Kaminari yelled. We burst out in a fit of laughter as Bakugo just questioned why he hung out with our idiotic selves.

We continued with the game and all the dares and questions were pretty normal. Then Mina landed on me, and I made the worst mistake by picking dare.

"I dare you to stay locked in a room with Bakugo for 30 minutes." She exclaimed.

"I'm not going into a room with this extra!" Bakugo yelled. I muttered 'pussy' under my breath to mock him. Guess he heard because he started yelling about how he wasn't a coward and shit. He eventually gave in and we were locked in a decent sized room. Mina also decided to take our phones away.

"So what are we gonna do to pass the time?" I asked. He just shrugged. I sat down on the small bed that was in the room and he sat down next to me. I started moving around to get in a comfortable position and somehow ended up with my head on Bakugo's shoulder. "I'm bored."

"Not my problem. And get off me!" He yelled. I sighed and laid my back on the bed. I then got a good idea. I summoned the game UNO and gave Bakugo a sly smirk. Guess he caught on because he also gave me an evil grin.

Time Skip
Mina's Point of View

The 30 minutes for (Y/N) and Bakuhoe was about to end. I went over to the room and heard muffled yelling of some sort. I slammed the door open and started yelling along with them.