Chapter 4

(F/B/F) = Favourite Basic Food (Stuff like bread or something you don't really have to cook... just  ready made food, basic, I guess...)

Okay, random note so I can remember this song for the next chapter, NCS - Something Eden, Lost. Yea, SOMETHING Eden xD. Don't remember the exact name.

Don't know why I added this song, this VIDEO, even. Just... I guess (G/F/N) is being Dr.  Horrible? 049 could be Billy, I guess... ya know,  at the end. '(Dr) And I won't feel... (Billy) A thing.'

By the way, when I say 'collar' I mean where the collar bone is, the base of your neck. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Watched 'Christmas Carol' tonight, the Disney one. I enjoyed it too much

---

When you woke, you noticed (G/F/N) was staring at the door silently. 049 was still holding your hand. You looked down at him with a smile and eyelids half open. You blinked a couple of times to see his eyes meeting yours.

"Ah, rest well, (Y/N)?" He chuckled and sat up, loosening your hand as he did so. You didn't want him to do that, but you didn't stop him. You nodded, watching him stand. At that, you sat up, ready to leave the bed. 049 picked up the lab coat and handed it to you again. (G/F/N) was still staring.

"Um, you alright?" You asked as you got off the bed, walking towards him with 049 following. (G/F/N) shook his head and turned to you, pointing to a shape in the darkness of the doorway. You recognised it almost instantly. 173!

The stone creature hadn't moved yet, and seemed to be staring directly at you. 049 approached 173 and tapped the creature on the shoulder. It teleported slightly to the side, showing it was still watching. You smiled and approached 173. 049 was first to speak.

"This is SCP 5731, remember her? (Y/N), I told you about her," 049 watched 173, but (G/F/N) still hadn't moved. You backed towards him as 049 began to speak to the moving stone.

"You alright?" He snapped out of his trance when you spoke, staring into your (E/C) eyes. He grabbed your wrist and held it. You froze, staring back at him. For several heatbeats, none of you spoke, but he eventually said something.

"Can... can I speak to you later?" (G/F/N) asked with a sigh. You nodded, smiling to him. He loosened your wrists and you walked away to join 049 and 173.

---

After some time walking around halls, you came to another room. It looked like a sort of dining area. There were coffee machines, hot chocolate stuff, food... It made your stomach rumble just at the sight of it. You turned to 049, pulling your best puppy eyes. He chuckled slightly, then nodded and you hopped into the room. It wasn't very dark, surprisingly. You decided to check for some (F/B/F).

After eating, you remembered what (G/F/N) had said and stood. You looked towards him and excused yourself, walking away from the seats you were at. He followed you. Then, you were lead to the nearest restrooms, where you waited for (G/F/N) to speak.

"I... You'll never understand how I feel about you, (Y/N), we've known each other for a long time now, since school, but I've wanted to say this for so long," his tone started to darken towards the end, making you back towards the nearest wall, scared. "I love you, but you'll never return my love!"

At this point, he was almost shouting, aggression in his voice. He pulled something sharp from his pocket. You felt a pain shoot through your shoulder as you opened your mouth to speak. (G/F/N) raised the object again, which seemed to be a knife, making you slump to the ground and quake with fear. He crouched beside you.

"I'm angry. You know, I want to destroy every little stupid piece of your soul... your stupid body... why should I let you live? You ignored me!" He yelled, throwing his knife straight towards your neck. It missed, landing just below. You felt so much pain, still, and screamed. (G/F/N) hit you once more, cutting your mouth, and backed away, looking directly into your eyes. He ran in the opposite direction to the food room, leaving you injured in the restrooms.

Footsteps could be heard beating rapidly against the floor nearby. You began to wonder what had caused your 'friend' to have a sudden change. It was then you noticed there was quite a lot of blood running down your chin, from your mouth. You were also bleeding from the base of your neck and your shoulder, not too badly though. It wasn't long before the SCPs arrived.

173 arrived first, followed by 049. The bug SCP didn't come for some reason, but that wasn't a problem. 049 gasped and leaped towards you when he saw the cuts. Instantly, he pulled his sleeve towards you and began to wipe away blood. You winced, but finally got used to the pain. He pulled something from the belt he wore and began to unfold them. You realised they were bandages. 049 began to wrap them around the wounds at your shoulder and collar.

Your vision began to blur. The last thing you saw before blacking out was 049's mask and felt something warm around you.

---

Eventually, you woke again. You were being carried, held close to the chest of the one who was holding you. You reached to your lip to see if it was any better. The wound seemed to have healed a little, so you reached to the deeper cuts.

You ended up poking your holder in the chest. You looked up to see 049 staring down to your face. He chuckled as he knelt to place you down. Instantly, you dived into a hug. A gasp came from the doctor, but he eventually hugged you in return.

"Thank you!" Warmth flooded through your body. Your heart began to thump against your chest. You hoped 049 couldn't feel it, but you wasn't sure. You let go of each other.

"It's my job," he chuckled. "Besides, you're too... special to die. Special to me."