Chapter 13

It was difficult to travel with this massive lizard creature holding onto you, and sometimes you felt incredibly concerned for your own safety. For all you knew, this thing could be fooling you into thinking he was trustworthy and then he could stab you in the back with one of those sharp, long claws and devour you right in front of everyone you cared about.

If it came to that, you had a plan.

You were gonna shoot the crap outta 682 if you had to. You knew you could and you knew you would. You weren't going to let down 049 or anyone else and most of all you were not going to give up on yourself. You had a gun and you were going to use it.

Why am I thinking of these things? you questioned yourself, finally feeling yourself be dropped from the jaws of the beast. You caught yourself before you fell, and then looked around. You appeared to be in an office. There was a chair and desk full of papers there. There was also a computer, which no doubt would hold useful or important information.

You didn't look at the lizard before moving to the desk and setting down the gun. First, you looked at the computer, which was logged in already. Thank God for that.

The first thing you did was check the emails. Looked like there was an exchange of words here and there... blah blah blah...

682, 096,  131-A, 131-B (which sounded quite cute, you hoped you'd come across them soon) and 049... nothing too-

Hold on, 'Terminate SCP-049 as soon as possible. Anybody who comes across it must destroy it immediately. Do not let it touch you at any cost. It is dangerous and will kill.'