Chapter 2

I may add more music to this now, just for the heck of it.
(F/D/C) - Favourite Dark Colour
(F/B/C) - Favorite Bright Colour

〰〰〰

You heard the slam of something heavy against the wall, then something rushing closer. You pushed yourself into 049, who stood and placed you in the corner. He approached the creature calmly.

It had ten eyes altogether, five on each side. It had a long snout with many rotten, yellow teeth there, with gaps in most areas. He had a huge chunk missing out one side, with fleshy arm-like things sticking out. It had a bloodstained nose, and a wound on it's back with spikes, or bones, pointing out of it. It had a large gash on it's chest, another by the top of it's tail and one near the tip. There was one where it's back leg joined it's side. There was a bloody, curled, spiked... thing... on the tip of it's tail. It's claws were like overgrown nails and it's scales were a dirty grey.

You were frightened just by the look of it.

049, however, showed no fear in confronting the beast as it bound towards you both. For the first time, you heard him raise his voice.

"Stop!" He yelled. The creature did so. It stared right at you with all ten eyes, and you could see the pure bloodthirst in them. It was unlike anything before. Did it know you were here? The creature growled. It looked ready to attack 049 to get to you. The creature still stared right at you.

"Now, go attack 173, I'm sure you'll have a nice surprise," 049 stared the creature straight in the eye - well, eyes. It soon backed away with a screech and hurried off. You moved off the wall to join your 'saviour' and let out a sigh of relief. Surely, that wouldn't be the last time you saw the creature! You wondered what SCP it was, but was snapped out of thought as 049 grasped your wrist. He tugged on it, as if to say 'hurry up' and you both ran out of the cell. This was the first time you'd seen 049 hurry like this.

"Let's get to safety, meet up with some friendly SCPs," 049 began to walk more slowly now. You began to point out small details and ask loads of questions, but he answered every one as if he'd lived here for all his life.

"Have you met the doctors here? Like, the people who send D-classes away to test," you changed the subject slightly. 049 nodded, muttered something to himself, then looked down at you.

"Yes, I sense the disease in none of them," he spoke slowly, looking away from you sometimes to check hallways and doors. "I know where they keep spare clothing, if you wish to change. You should, it will make you fit in."

You didn't quite understand his words, but knew that he would pursuade you in the end if you said no, so you nodded. He led you towards a room. Though the lights had gone off, the room was filled with white lab-coats that brightened the room. 049 seemed to look around the room once, then turn to watch the door. You smiled and looked around the room for a size that would fit. You picked out a coat that was just over your size, and a (F/B/C) shirt with some (F/D/C) trousers.

After walking into the changing rooms, you let out a sigh and began to change.

Just then, you heard the tap of what seemed like many feet against the wall. You threw on your shirt quickly, then your trousers. The tapping came closer until you knew it was above you. You looked up, scared.

Above you was a huge bug. It had a dark green body, with blue eyes that seemed to watch you. It had six legs on each side, as far as you could see in the dark. Instantly, you screamed. Another SCP here to kill you? Surely, this bug meant no harm...

You heard footsteps outside the rooms. You threw on the lab-coat and held your knees on the ground. The bug crawled down to you and the door opened.

"Are you alright?" You heard 049's calm voice from before the door to your room. You bit your lower lip as you felt the bug getting closer.

"There's a-a creature in here..." you stuttered. A chuckle came from the doctor, who was still outside the door.

"It hasn't killed you, you are surely safe," you could hear his hand tap against the door. "Do you want me to come in, or are you not ready yet?"

"Okay, thanks," once you'd let him in, you pointed to the bug on the wall. It's body was really long, and thin. 049 approached the creature calmly and sat beside it.

"Meet SCP 372. He rarely shows himself to humans, but you are now one - one of us," he introduced the creature at his side. It mad a sort of cricket chirp and moved towards you. You could see it more clearly now. It had eight legs on each side, not six. It touched your hand. 372's skin was sift but cold, with many bumps. You shivered at the bug's touch, both because of the cold and the way his skin felt. Once again, 049 drew you closer to warm you.

"I wonder why it's so cold," he muttered as he stood, pulling you with him. "Maybe the heating stopped working when the power cut, too."

You shrugged at his suggestion, and he must've felt it since he let out a sigh and walked through the door, followed by 372.

---

After a couple of minutes walking, you came across a chamber. You looked at the picture at the door and turned to 049 and 372.

"Hey, wanna go in there?" You put on your best puppy eyes and stared at 049. He muttered something, nodded, then looked to 372.

"Fine, but be careful."

〰〰〰

Okay, I dunno what happens next, so I'm going to ask what you want to happen. Do you want to enter the 'Shy Guy's' chamber, or will you avoid it?

Please choose, or I'm going to have to ask some weird people xD

Okay, thanks ^^