Sunglasses For Your Face Shape

This is a guide to find the best kind of shades for your fave shape! I can tell you if you have an oval shaped face, your one lucky rose In a field of daisies!

Cat Eye Sunglasses:

They are roundish glasses with just a wing (like your eyeliner wing). They are vintage and add a glam look to any outfit.

Best for oval, square and heart shaped faces!

Celebrities like Anne Hathaway and Rihanna have rocked these sunglasses, to the mall and on the red carpet!

Fun Fact-
These sunglasses were originally from the 50's, no wonder why they have that vintage esc!

Round Sunglasses:

These glasses are the simple round ones which are a big trend lately. They can be styled to be vintage, classy, or dressed up! They were also really popular I'm the 60's & 80's.

Best for square, oval and heart shaped faces.

Celebrities like like Audrey Hepburn and Lady Gaga, have worn these glasses at photoshoots and out & about!

Fun Fact-
Round sunglasses became even more popular after the release of Harry Potter. Thank you Daniel Radcliffe!

Oversized Sunglasses:

These sunglasses are probably the most popular of all styles. They can make wider faces look slimmer and give the illusion of having more definition and shape to your face structure.

Best for round and oval face shapes.

Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez and Beyoncé have worn oversized sunglasses for casual outings.

Fun Fact-
Women prefer oversized sunglasses since they frame your face and cover the eye area. They are also a really cute fashion statement!

Aviators:

These sunglasses are known to be made by Ray-Ban. They're popular for male and females. They have a thin metal frame and black reflective lenses. As well as a "bullet whole" bridge.

Best for oval faves only!

Celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Tom Cruise and Shakira have worn these in movies, concerts and casual outings.

Fun Fact-
Aviator sunglasses were made by Bausch & Lomb (Ray-Ban) and are also called Pilot sunglasses. They have been around since before 1944!

Wayfarer:

They have a "Distinctive trapezoidal frame... With a masculine look." Made of plastic, originally a 60's styles sunglasses.

Best for oval and heart face shapes.

Celebrities like Fergie, Nina Dobrev and Emma Watson have worn these sunglasses.

Fun Fact-
Warfarer's were also designed by Ray-Ban in 1956.They were almost instantly popular lost it's popularity in the 70's and revived in the mid 00's.

FACE SHAPES~

Oval

You have a long oval like face. Slim with a small chin.

Round

You have a wide circular face, with a wider chin.

Square

Your face is much more strongly structured. With a strong jaw line and square-ish shape.

Heart

You have a wider forhead and a more narrow jaw line. So you have a fairly pointy chin.

*Sorry these take long to update. I put a lot of effort and research into them, so that's why! I hope you enjoy this book. Don't forget to check out my teen fiction romance book: Loved Him Once, Love Him Again. Vote, Comment & Follow!*