Glasses Hacks

Some of us here probably wear glasses, I know I do! whether it be from genetics or from staring at a screen too long. Yes, it can happen.

So here are some useful hacks to use to help aid you in wearing spectacles.

》I recommend keeping a microfiber cloth in pockets you use often. E.g. A purse, jacket and jeans. Also on your nightstand would be helpful.

》If your glasses need to be adjusted slightly because they're too big or small, run the frames under hot water and bend into shape.

》Add hairbands to the end of the frames to stop the glasses from falling off.

》Marking you glasses case with a stripe of glow in the dark paint will help you identify it in the dark.

》If a screw falls of from your frame use a toothpick and break it off as a temporary solution.

If you live in UK get your glasses from Specsavers. Children under 16 get 2 pair of glasses for free. One pair can be eyeglasses and the other prescription sunglasses. This is because of NHS funding. You also get a free NHS eye test.

》Using your phone to find your glasses or other items can help to focus on things. (If you're near sighted).

》Make a small hole with your hand by cupping it (like a binocular) to focus on objects temporarily if you don't have your glasses. (Actually works, I tried it).

Tips

-Having an oily nose makes it easier for your glasses to slip off so use oil blotting wipes, or the back of your thumb to remove excess oil.

-Take your glasses off with both your hands carefully so the frames don't get loose.

Song of the day: Say It- Tory Lanez

Sorry these take long to update. I put a lot of effort and research into them, so that's why! I'm also busy with school.

I hope you enjoy this book.

Don't forget to check out my other books:

*Loved Him Once, Love Him Again.
*Incomplete
*Guess The Song

Vote, Comment & Follow!