How To Get Curly Lashes

Person pictured on Instagram: Jordvnhaus

Surely we all want curly lashes so people can actually appreciate our eyelashes build to actually make your eyes pop. (I personally have curled lashes) but for those who don't here are some tips:

1. Use an Eyelash Curler

As scary as they look they're literally your best friend when it comes to curling your lashes, if you get the right ones!

Rotate your eyelash curler for a more intense and larger curl. Work up your lashes to the tips.

Recommend:

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler $40

M&S Face Care Eyelash Curler $8

Revlon Diamond Collection Eyelash Curler $11.98

You can use a spoon to curl your lashes! Just use the edge and press your lashes against it.

2. Application

Coat your lashes from behind and in front to thicken your lashes, make them more visible and give them a better curl.

Wiggle the mascara wand back and forth at the roots then all the way to the tips. This holds the curl longer, by having a thicker coat at the roots and thinner at tips. This prevent a you lashes from straightening from heavy weight.

3. Mascara

Use volumizing and curling mascaras, they help lift your lashes, and make them more prominent.

Recommend:

Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous $12

Rimmed Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves $7

Benefit They're Real Mascara $23

Tips

-Heat up your eyelash curler to hold the curl, of your lashes, for longer and to give the curler a better result. Do this by blowing your blow dryer on it until it's warm, not hot so it burns you! This works like a curling iron.

-Use waterproof mascara on top of your regular one, to make your mascara last longer.

-Hold your wand horizontally for thick lashes and vertically (the tip) for a natural look.

-Put your mascara in a tub of hot water to liquify it, it makes application easier. (Make sure the cap is tight! )

-Dust some baby powder/talcum powder on your lashes between coats to thicken them up.

You can use your eyelash to open up a bottle if you don't have a bottle opener handy!

Hey guys I can see I lack comments. I need to know if you like the book! So please comment, vote, follow or all three!

Either way I love you All

Check out my new book:
Guess The Song- Game