The Eyeliner Look For You

There are many different eyeliner looks. The one you choose depends on your personality, what's best for your eyes and what you feel comfortable in

Classic
The Classic look is a filled In wing, that will give you the cutsie look. Excentuating your eyes and lashes. This also bring a bit of attention to your eyes.

Smooth
The smooth look is nice and simple, will make your eyes stand out a bit and make your lashes look thicker.

Drama
This look is a very heavy eye makeup look. With it's all out wing and sleek look, I do not recommend it for everyday wear. I would consider this a more runway/model kind of look.

Feline
This looks brings out the inner feline in you, the inner sass, the feminine side. The two wings add a bit of drama to your wings, making it look like you put in a lot of effort. The kohl liner on your waterline makes your eyes appear much bolder and gives the illusion of your lashes being thicker and longer! This look is perfect for a night out, a wedding, dinner etc.

Bold
The bold look, is quite a heavy look. The eyeliner style does make your eyes appear bolder and beings attention to the eyes. This is a punky look depending on how you wear it.

Double Up
This look is very simple. Lining your top waterline and bottom with make your lashes look fuller and longer! As well as adding a bit of defenition to your eyes.

Pin Up
This look has a slightly thick line on your eyelid, with a subtle flick, for the wing. It is great for a flirtatious look, hence the name 'Pin Up'.

Simple
This look is very simple. A thin line on your eyelid just to define your eyes in the most subtle way possible. Making your lashes look slightly longer and fuller.

Luxe
This look has a thick winged look, and a kohl pencil to line your waterline. Giving your eyes more definition and more attention seeking. It's great for dinners, or parties.

Egyptian
It's a unique shape, which Egyptians love. Great if your doing anything Egyptian.

Everyday
This is great for everyday, casual nights. A simple line on your lid and a flick. It's nice and simple, gives the illusion of thicker lashes and defines your eyes slightly.

Basic
The basic look is well basic. Slightly defines your tip and bottom lid.

Other tips:

-Using a spoon can help make a precise flick for your eyeliner.

-Make sure to remove your eyeliner and other make up products. This avoids infections/ reactions.

-See what eyeliner you prefer; kohl liner, pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner or gel eyeliner?