Chapter 2 - Where It All Began

Prince's POV
-
"Prince, I'd like to introduce you to somebody.." Jeff's familiar voice came from behind me. I spun around and saw Jeff standing next to the girl I saw earlier in the audience during my performance. I looked at her for a little while and she stared back at me before smirking slightly and looking down at her feet.

"This is Ariana, she's gonna be performing tonight." He said making me break my eyes away from her.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her.

"Nice to meet you," I held my hand out for her to shake it, "You gonna kill it out there, or what?" I asked her.

She laughed, "I'm gonna try my hardest." She shook my hand gently. I simply nodded before looking her up and down. I wasn't going to hide my interest for her, not at all.

"Alright, you wanna meet the dress and makeup team?" Jeff said clearly noticing me looking at Ariana.

"Yeah, I can't move around much in this." She laughed gesturing to her dress, "I'll see you around?" She looked back to me with an innocent look on her face.

"You definitely will." I winked before walking back to my dressing room.

I'm going to have that girl, all to myself.

Michael's POV

"I think it's a girl on stage next." I told Frank sitting next to me. Luckily, the club owner had found us a place backstage to watch all of the acts. We're here to find dancers and backup singers for my upcoming tour. I figured I'd get all of this together before I release the album itself.

"You think you could use a girl for the tour?" Frank asked me puffing his cigar.

"You never know. A song on the album though? Maybe." I told him before the lights dimmed and the host of the club walked onto the stage.

"We have a new singer performing tonight, make her feel welcome as it is her first time here." The host clapped and everyone followed his lead including me and Frank.

"Ariana Grande, everybody." He introduced before running off the stage. The lights went a bit darker and I could see a slim figure walk onto the stage, her heels clicking the whole way.

I was honestly interested in this one, it was rare you'd see a girl performing here at this club. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and took my sunglasses off.

A calm but upbeat rhythm filled the club before her voice boomed through the speakers,

"I'm so into you, I can barely breath ..
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough, till we cross the line .." She sang into the microphone. A spotlight was beamed down on her making her outfit glow.

I examined her closely, all the way from her long brown hair to her knee high red boots that hugged her legs just right.

She soon started adding choreography with two other girls who stood closer to me and Frank. I can't lie, some of the moves were a bit suggestive, which I liked, a lot.

Ariana was wining this crowd too, everyone was out of their seats dancing a long with her. The song was great, I've never heard anything like it. I rocked my head to the beat as I continued to watch her.

"Tell me what you came here for, cause I can't I can't wait no more .. I'm on the edge of no control."

She walked confidently across the stage, like she had been doing this for years. I loved it. She belongs on a stage.