ーChapter 30ー

\\Anonymous POV//

I stood by Milena's bedside in the Infirmary and just watched as she slipped from slight consciousness to complete unconsciousness. No one understood why the slender-sickness, as we call it, had such a powerful effect on her and now she was barely alive.

Slendy had went out for a walk after he punished Toby. Toby is lying in one of the other hospital beds all the way across the room.

He couldn't bare the thought of killing the only pasta he loved. It was slowly killing him also. I can't even stand these thoughts anymore.

I watched as her tanned face turned white as a ghost slowly and her lips turned slightly purple. Her chest was only barely rising and falling. We were losing her and only a miracle could save her.

My head jerked toward the door as I heard someone came in. It was E.J..

"BEN, I'll take over. You can go get some rest, it's really late. No one knows where Slendy is and.. Well how I feel about it is he should be here by her side, waiting for her to wake up."

He told me. He didn't say any more as he came over to me and patted my shoulder as we both looked down at her.

"She's been getting worse."

I told him. He nodded and sighed. Just then, we were both startled by Slendy bursting through the door and slender-walking to her bedside and shoving us both away.

"What the hell, man! We sit here and watched her for you and this is how you treat us?!"

Jack yelled angrily as we both stood up. Slendy just shot him a death glare and then looked back down at Milena.

"What's wrong with her? Why is she so pale."

He asked us. I was too pissed at him to give him the answer he wanted.

"Maybe if you were here yourself, watching over her yourself, you would know what was wrong!"

I told him and grabbed Jack's wrist as we left the room. He deserved the answer I gave him.

\\Slendy's POV//

They were glad they left. They did not want to have to deal with me, and I especially didn't wan to deal with them right now.

I sat down in the chair BEN had been sitting in and held Milena's hand as I stayed by her beside. She was unexpectedly cold. Like.. literally freezing.

I walked over to the cabinets at the back of the room and grabbed three blankets. She needed to get warm and fast.

I put the blankets over her body softly and waited for her to warm up. I felt her head a short few seconds later and her was boiling hot. I took two of the blankets off quickly and felt her head again and she seemed to balanced out the heat and cold.

I sighed and put my head sideways against her chest. Her heartbeat was barely there and her breathing was unheard. Anyone not very observant would think she was dead.

I crossed my arms and rested my head against them on the bed. I can't believe I hurt her.. But I couldn't stop doing it to save her... And she didn't need to witness anything either.

I sat back up and uncovered the top half of her body, it revealing her favourite ADTR tshirt that she only wanted to wear on special occasions. I had dressed her myself before I left earlier today.

I wanted her to be in her favourite clothes when she woke up. I wish she was awake already so I could see her beautiful eyes and she could show off her beautiful smile..

\\Milena's POV//

I woke up and looked over at the amazing guy sitting next to the bed. I smiled and sat up, but he didn't notice me.