^Chapter 21^

Wait shouldn't we tell them where we're going?

I think as we are making our way through the woods.

"Don't worry, Sally knows of our absence, therefore we are in good hands of care."

He makes clear to me.

I nod my head and don't really ask anything else. All that is going through my head is images of the last time I had seen my father. He was so happy. Maybe he will still be happy...that's how I always imagined it being if I weren't around. It would be happy everywhere and everyone would be ecstatic.

I couldn't even imagine the look on my fathers face. I'm almost regretting coming with Slendy to see him but at the same time I can't wait...

I don't like having wars in my head.

When I snap out of thought and pay attention, I realise that we have stopped right at the tree line of my yard and the woods.

I grab Slendy's massive hands and help myself off his shoulders and he lets me down by his side. I take a deep breath and find myself gripping his pants leg and trying to steady breathing. I'm afraid of seeing how my father is going to be.

I guess I'm afraid of him having a happier life without me...I've always thought about that.

"Don't think about things like that Milena. You're being negative..."

Slendy reminds.

I nod and close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

Sorry...

I apologise.

He doesn't say anything, but I don't expect him to. Instead, he cradles me in his arms and slender-walks across the road and we appear in the backyard.

He puts me back down and I straighten out my slightly wrinkled shirt.

Why's it going to matter, Milena? You're not allowed to see him and he's not allowed to see you. Not face to face.

I look up at Slendy and he nods his head toward the window closest to us. I take another deep breath and begin making my way slowly, but surely, to the window.

When I make it to the window, I look around inside and carefully make sure there's no way that I can make a sound and get any attention. My eyes avert toward the living room where I see my father sitting on the couch watching TV. I also notice he isn't alone, but a familiar face sits beside him. It's Taylor.

I feel tears start to form in my eyes but I do my best to blink them away. They don't look happy at all. They look like they're missing something. Like they're missing me. I was their little football buddy. They always said that watching a football game would never be the same unless I was always there to watch with them.

I smile a little thinking about that. I guess it isn't at all how I expected. I look away and go back to Slendy. I can't possibly look at them anymore. I just wanted to get my camera and go.

When I get to him, I keep my head hung down, trying to hide the tears. I hear him sigh lightly before grabbing me and holding me to his chest as I cried and bawled. We walk away and he walks us all the way back to the mansion.

I didn't think it would be this painful to see him again...

I told Slendy. He nodded his head and rubbed my back in a soothing manner, which calmed me down almost instantly. My eyes opened wide when I realised something

W-Wait we have to go back. I forgot my camera!

I told him lightly hitting his arm. He shush me and reached in his pocket, grabbing something and putting it in front of me. It was my camera. I sighed, relieved.

"I grabbed it through your window upstairs, he always leaves it open."

He told me. I furrowed my eyebrows

Thats not safe..

I thought.

We reached the mansion and I stayed outside while Slendy went inside, I wanted to take some pictures to distract my mind from things for a while. I took pictures of the old, leafless trees, the dirt, and rusty leaf covered ground, and made my way around back taking pictures of the garden.

I even took pictures of the mansion along with the stone walls surrounding it. It started to get a little cool outside, so I decided to go inside and take pictures of everyone to have.

I waltzed in, taking pictures of each of them one by one as I walked past them. L.J., Smile, and Grinny didn't hesitate in smiling for me, Jeff and E.J. along with Masky and Hoody posed for me, but everyone else was confused.

I didn't feel as though I had to explain myself and I guess they didn't need to question it. They just let me take the pictures and I left to my room to rest. I walked into my room to find it isolated and I lied the camera on the desk right beside the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

It felt like I had slept for hours, but I checked the old grandfather clock and it seems I've only slept half an hour.

I stretched and threw the blanket off of me, sitting up and slipping my black house slippers on. I looked I my vanity mirror and ran finger through my slightly tangled hair before I began out of the room but something caught my eye first.

I turned around to look at my bedside desk, seeing that my camera was definitely missing. A large lump formed in my throat as I ran over to the desk, checking everywhere around it, inside the doors, under the bed and on the floor. It was no where to be found.

I felt tears rush to my eyes and I ran out of the room, straight downstairs to find Slendy. I didn't even bother wiping away my tears, I just let them fall. That camera is the only thing I have left of my father. I've had that camera since I was 8 years old. It means the world to me. And I've lost it.

I rushed into the living room and found Slendy standing behind the couch watching BEN and Sally playing a video game. I ran to him and gripped his legs and sobbed into them. I seemed to have startled them, which even surprised me, but it didn't bother me right this second.

My camera was stolen...

I said to Slendy, and as I said he seemed to tense up angrily.

Who took it?

He said, but it came out as if he were clenching his invisible teeth.

As another tear fell down my cheek I shrugged my shoulders.

I gasped when I felt Slendy pick me up around the waist, hug me, and set me down on the couch.

Where are to going?

I asked him as I sniffled.

"Ill be back. Don't move, and you two keep an eye on her."

They nodded and I just curled up and rested my head on the arm of the couch as I did my best to wipe away all the tears and calm myself down.

Seeing as Slendy was pretty upsetting that I seemed to be upset put me on edge a little bit. I know I've known him for a short time, but he's just been acting different. He gets upset a lot easier and seems to get angry when I'm upset, which I guess I just now figured out.

I just hope nothing bad is going to happen with him a lost rage and my camera lost...

-------------------

Im sorry it's so short!! And I'm extremely sorry for the delayed update!!

I hope you liked it!

Love, Catt...<3 ^•^