☆彡Chapter 34☆彡

//Slendy's POV\\

My sweet, precious, innocent Milena was replaced with a creepy CreepyPasta. I still thought she looked more beautiful that ever. It was just new.

"Milena, you look.. Beautiful."

I finally managed to say to her. I saw her smile sweetly as she looked down at her feet. She had grown a little taller. Not much but a noticeable amount. Her hair has grown longer and more beautiful. She was a lot paler than before. She had white skin like me I'm sure she has tendrils now. And she has the biggest, most beautiful eyes ever.

I walked over to her, cupping her face into my hands and leaning down to catch her lips. Sure, we have had our little secret kisses, but no kiss had ever been so blissful and amazing like this long one had been. We pulled away, smiling to each other.

"I love you, Milena."

I told her. She smiled wider than ever, showing off her blade-like teeth.

"I love you too, Slendy."

She told me, jumping up and wrapping her small body around mine. She put her mouth up to my ear.

"Lets go to bed.. I'm sleepy.."

She said, and yawned right after, resting her head on my shoulder. I turned around and everyone was staring in awe. I had forgotten they were there after my reunion with Milena.

"Everything is okay now everyone. We are gonna head to bed and some of you should do the same. Goodnight."

I told everyone and headed of out the room and up to my own.

As I entered the room I realised my flower has fallen asleep already on my shoulder. I knew she didn't want to sleep in her uncomfortable outfit so I lied her down and began changing her into pyjamas. She was being a really heavy sleeper.

I was looking for some fluffy pyjamas to put her in when I heard her start to stir in her sleep. I turned around and grabbed her up in my arms and starting rocking her in my arms as I continued searching for pyjamas with my tendrils.

Her breathing softened and steadied and it made me feel better so I began putting her pyjamas on and I tucked us both into bed and let sleep overcome.

//Milena's POV\\

I woke up to sweat pouring down my forehead. I cried out as I felt pain shoot through my chest. Now the lights had come on and I could see. It seemed as though I had been stabbed in the chest. I looked down and sure enough I had been. There was no weapon to be found anywhere for proof.

What had happened to me? I can't even remember anything before this. I could feel my anxiety flowing throughout my body. I think I was having a panic attack but my body wasn't reacting like it normally might. I looked up and saw a really bright light down the corridor. Where was I?

I stood up from my sitting stance and began walking toward the light. My body became heavier and heavier as I made my way toward the light. I still managed to attempt to make it because for some reason I just had to find out what that light was.

When I reached the bright, gaping white light I stood there and tried to catch my breath. I could barely breathe anymore. I didn't know what was happening but I forced the last bit of strength I had to reach out to try to touch the light. Just as my finger tips were inches away, I heard a loud scream.

"NO!"

Slendy screamed. I sat up really fast and got a head rush, crying in pain as I lied back down. I realised Slendy was holding me in his arms and he seemed as scared as me.

He sighed and wrapped me up into a hug and squeezed me tightly.

"Milena. Listen to me right now. Never, and I mean NEVER go toward the light. It only brings bad things. If you touch the light, I don't know what will happen, but I know it won't be good. Just please don't go."

He told me. I just nodded my head and lied back down in his arms. He sighed again and tucked me into bed.

"Get some rest, flower. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow..."

And I was out.