§Chapter 13§

-Milena-

I stare into Andrew's eyes as he smiles at me, I return the smile. He smiled wider and I blush, looking away and finding my shoelaces interesting instead of the fact that I can make someone smile.

He pushes my chin up to where I'm facing him and he's staring into my eyes. I notice him getting closer and closer to me, our lips being mere centimetres away from meeting.

I begin to lean into the kiss, slightly closing my eyes, but before I close my eyes, I notice a tall figure behind us. He's wearing a suit and I see these tentacle like arms coming from behind him, and they're being struck towards Andrew.

I groan in pain and fall to the ground while I have blurred vision. I try to regain my sight and I squint, seeing blood. I didn't see Andrew anywhere. I saw two figures only, a tall slender figure with white skin and...no face...also a shorter figure with black hair that reaches the back of his knees, and he seemed to be wearing black skinny jeans and a white, blood stained hoodie. The shorter figure had raccoon like eyes, and pale white skin. He had quite a large smile. Plus a giant knife in his hands.

I shielded myself behind a large rock as I witnessed a fight between two figures. I look around to see if there is anyone here to help, but suddenly feel stupid. We are in the middle of the woods. Why would there be anyone here?

I look around the ground and see what seems to be a chocolate brown giant fuzz ball on the ground along with a big denim jacket and what seemed to be a mask.

I stood dumbfounded, but also blacked out after feeling a sharp pain in my back. After that, there was nothing else. I know I'm dead.

I wake up to my door being slammed open, a loud thud and bounce of my bed.

"WAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

I hear a giant shriek in my ear, which causes me to almost have a heart attack, being trapped in my blankets, and falling in the floor.

I begin crying from the nightmare I just had, and the fact of how I was just woken up. I grab the end of my blanket with my fingertips and cover my face to hide the waterfalls of tears below my eyes.

"Oh my god, are you okay, Mil? I am sooo sorry. I didn't mean to scare you...I feel terrible...I'm so sorry Milena. Are you okay?"

I heard Zoe squealing frantically as she climbed out of my bed and into the floor beside me, wrapping her arms around me securely. I wipe away my tears and do my best to wiggle out of my blanket, achieving very quickly and assuring Zoe it was okay and I was fine.

I grab my phone and type out my question of why she ran into my room like there was a murderer downstairs.

"You didn't wake up to your alarm clock five minutes ago and I thought you were dead and you didn't respond to me calling you from downstairs...so I had to make sure to were alive...sorry..."

She admitted shyly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, standing up and turning off my alarm clock. It was only 5:35. Not that big of a deal.

"Well. Now that you are awake, we can get you ready for your date tonight!"

She squeals excitedly and stands up.

I roll my eyes again, giggling when she trips over my carpet and face plants on the floor.

I shake my head at her when she says 'date'. It's totally not a date.

She scoffs at me when she stands up. She then walks over to me and thumps me in the nose.

I make some sort of a squealing noise, holding my nose.