...Chapter 29...

\\Milena's POV//

After we finished what we started, we headed home.

Slendy's hands and fingers were intertwined with mine as we headed back to the mansion. He seemed much more relaxed. He believed I was a lot safer this way.

We stayed silent the whole walk home. I don't think we needed to discuss what happened. As long as we could be happy together with no worries what so ever.

We made it home later and it was very late at night. The pastas were all gone, out for their hunting for the night. We were happy to finally be in an empty house, peace and quiet. It would be easier to get some sleep.

We headed straight to the bedroom, but I stopped by the bathroom to clean up.

I stripped off my filthy, bloodied clothing and turned on the shower, grabbing my distinct body wash, shampoo and conditioner out of my cabinet.

They were very well organised. After putting my materials on the rack in the shower, I got in and started washing my body.

The warm water droplets washing away all the dirt from my skin felt relaxing and I was so distant in the great feeling, I hadn't heard the door open and close.

I began shampooing and conditioning my hair and as I was rinsing it, I heard glass shatter on the floor right outside the shower and on instinct I grabbed my knife from beside me and held it up in defence. The last thing I was worrying about was someone seeing my bare body, honestly.

"Who's there..?"

I questioned sternly, but curiously. I heard a slight chuckle. That didn't really relax me either.

I could see somewhat of a figure behind the clear, fogged up, plastic shower curtain and I couldn't really tell who it was.

By now I was terrified, shaking out of my skin while the water beating down on my body was fading to cold water as the hot water went away. I was studying the figure behind the curtain. They hadn't made a move yet and I still couldn't tell who it was.

I watched as he, I could tell by the laugh, walked away and headed toward the door. I heard a click and that notified me that the bathroom door had been locked. That only made my heart race faster.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a really long time. Ever since I've laid eyes on you, actually. But that stupid Slenderman beat me to you. But I'll have you first."

He spoke. I still couldn't recognise his voice. He doesn't sound like anyone I've trained with so far.

As far as training ever went, even though Slendy gave a rule of who goes when, I only trained with Jeff, BEN and Sally, and any of the slender people, other than Offendy.

I also pretty much never talked to anyone either... Being socially anxious doesn't help in this house at all.

I waited for him to reappear in front of the curtain. I was in a battle stance. I knew this person wasn't Slendy. Therefore I was completely uncomfortable with this stranger being in the same room as me while I'm naked.

I hear nothing else, but I finally saw the black silhouette appear in front of me again and my heart finally began to race a lot faster, almost beating out of my chest. I wasn't sure why I was scared but I saw the room visibly begin to get darker.

"Wow, Milena, it's true. Your eyes really do glow in the dark. Oh and is that grey and white I see? Aww how cute, you're scared."

He said in a sly, attempted seductive voice.

I felt tears on my face, the warm droplets majorly different compared to the cold water running down my body. Why hadn't I screamed for help yet? It seemed I was frozen. I was that scared.

Why do things have to keep happening to me? Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, I watched as his hands reached for the shower curtain and I saw his hand slide through and turn the shower off.

The cool air in the bathroom was completely noticeable as I shivered uncontrollably. I didn't ever know that I was so sensitive to cold. Or maybe it was because I was scared. That didn't really matter right now.

I watched as his hand retracted and stopped at the edge as he wrapped his fingers around the curtain and slowly slid it opened. All I could see in the darkness were his gloves and I could tell he was wearing a hoodie, but everything else wasn't clear to see.

He ripped away the curtain and I gasped and backed up, shutting my eyes and throwing my knife at him. I was pretty good with precise aim, no matter what, but I've never been in this circumstance. I then screamed as loud as I could, but as I watched him it didn't at all seem to effect him.

Until I heard him groan in pain, I was too scared to do anything else. I looked at him and he was holding his shoulder tightly as he hunched over. Perfect.

I took advantage of this and kicked him in the side of the face. He fell over in the opposite direction of where I needed to run.

I jumped out of the shower, ran to the door, and as I unlocked it I ran to my room. Slendy better be in here. I could hear his footsteps following closely behind me and my tears started up again.

I burst through my bedroom door and saw Slendy with his back turned from me and he was staring out the window.

"Slendy!"

I screamed and ran into him, hiding behind him as he had just only turned around and he seemed extremely surprised. I don't blame him, he's never seen me naked. I felt the air become thick as his body tensed up when he saw who was following me behind me. I still didn't even know who had been following me.

I peeked from behind his legs and I saw Toby had been the one following me and he was the one in the bathroom. More tears poured down my face. I thought I could trust him. He never gave me a reason not to.

Well this is a reason not to.

Well duh..

Toby was frozen in his place and so were Slendy and I. We were all astonished. Everything stayed silent and unmoving for quiet a while until I heard static start to quickly build up in the room. It got worse and worse, until all there was to be heard to me was the loudest ringing in my ears possible.

I fell to the ground, holding my ears, but nothing was helping me. Slendy was still standing there and Toby was reacting to it as bad as I was. I felt myself being lifted from the ground as the static grew louder and louder.

Slendy kissed my forehead as he looked down at me in his arms. This was his attack strategy for getting back at Toby and I was being effected too.

He was hurting me on purpose and it's all that matters.

"I'm so sorry, my flower.."

He said right before I fell into a deep darkness that I wasn't sure I would return from.