*Chapter 33*

I still stayed by her side for hours on hours. It was taking longer for her to wake up than I thought it would. I fell asleep a couple of times but I was awake now.

I stared at her beautiful face constantly. I can't believe I had this perfect angel. She was all mine. I was the luckiest pasta in the world. My thoughts were interrupted when she took a deep breath, and then another that turned into a gasp.

I stood up and didn't know what to do. I think the evil was killing her from the inside.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this..."

I whispered before taking my tentacles out. I lifted her up by her limbs and lifted the back of her shirt. I looked away as I scratched her back all the way down her spine. She didn't show any sign of pain and it made me feel a little better that I hadn't hurt her.

I lied her back down and realised she had already stopped breathing. I watched her body start changing. Her tanned skin turned into a pale white shade, much like mine.

I stared down at her face with anticipation. Then her eyes fluttered open. I had started breathing again. I didn't realise I was holding my breath.

She started looking around and feeling everything around her. She was confused. She sat up and scratched the back of her neck. Then she looked at me. She began smiling and I noticed she has my razor sharp teeth now. She's so beautiful.

"Hey."

I said to her.

"Hi.."

She said all nervous and adorable.

Her eyes started the change right before my eyes. They started glowing red. It was peculiar.

"Come here.."

I held my arms out for her and she climbed into my lap and cuddled against me.

"I missed holding you."

I told her softly. She giggled.

"I missed being held by you.."

She said and then buried her face into my chest.

"How do you feel?"

I asked her.

"I feel pretty good.. A little weird but I'm sure it'll pass-- oww..."

She began to tell me but she started holding her stomach. She was doubled over and crying. I started holding her tightly and shushing to her. I think the Slender DNA is just started to hit her blood stream and completely change her.

She jumped from my arms and crawled into the corner and continued to cry out. Then I heard everyone run into the room and start muttering random things.

"Slendy what's wrong with her?"

Jeff asked me.

"I don't know, she just started hurting and--"

I stopped when Trendy interrupted me.

"She's changing. Slenderman you scratched her."

He said and everyone looked at me. I stood up taller. I knew she would be okay.

"I had to. She wasn't going to make it. I saved her. She's going to be okay."

I told everyone. The crying stopped and was replaced with a deep laughter. Milena was standing but facing away from up all. She stopped laughing and slowly started turning toward us.

"Milena?"

I took a step closer, but stopped. When she turned around and looked at all of us, everyone gasped.

"Oh my.."

"What happened.."

"Milena..?"

Everyone couldn't stop talking.

She looked so... Different.