Chapter 39 - The End

SHORT A/N

Thankyou so much for the support throughout my first book!

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up with a bad back.... Why is my back sore? I opened my eyes and waited for my eyes to get used to the light.. I was lying on the floor cuddling into Niall. I sat up and looked around, everyone was still asleep.. Might as well make breakfast.. I stood up and went to the kitchen bit.. I found some bacon eggs and bread. ENGLISH FULL BREAKFAST! I got tomatoes and mushrooms... I fried 6 eggs and boiled 6 eggs then I scrambled 6 eggs.. This is like a buffet! I made crispy bacon and then cooked the tomatoes and the mushrooms. I set out 6 plates and gave everyone at least one of each thing I had made. I then made some spare and started spreading butter on the toast... Why do I feel so happy?

{ NIALL POV }

I woke up smelling food! I stood up and stretched, never gonna sleep on the floor again.. Waaiiit how did I get on the floor? I was on a sofa.. Casually talking to yourself, good one Nialler.. I went over to the kitchen to see Tessa making food.

"Need any help?" I asked, walking over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Sure.. set out the table?" She said handing me a piece of toast.

I ate the toast then set out the table, putting out cutlery and the plates when Tessa was done.. About 5 minutes has passed and everyone woke up. They came into the kitchen bit rubbing their backs and yawning.

"Good morning" Everyone said then going into fits of laughter, we all sat down and started to eat.

Tessa is the most amazing cook ever! She hasn't cooked in ages thinking about it..

"We haven't ate your food since you were babysitting us!" Liam said happily.

"You should cook more often, your an amazing cook!" Harry said going for his seconds, I was already on my fifths.

"Thanks guys!" Tessa said smiling.

"What are we doing today?" Zayn said finishing some toast.

"Chillax... It's our last day here anyway!" Louis said happily.

We all finished breakfast and put the plates into the sink. It was Harry's turn to wash. I went over to Tessa and hugged her.

"What was that for?" She said blushing.

"I dunno, does every hug need a reason?" I said chuckling.

She laughed and went to the bathroom. I got out my phone and scrolled through twitter.. #MorningNialler was already trending.

@NiallOfficial: Morning! Thankyou for the trend, makes my day! @TessaTomlinson just made amazing breakfast.. Love you!

I then started going through my mentions laughing at some of the tweets.

{ TESSA TOMLINSON }

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then randomly stood in front of the mirror. I looked at myself, I looked so happy, so alive. I used to look in the mirror everyday and think, is there any point in living why am I still alive? I smiled as to all my thoughts the flashbacks I get of happy moments.. When I first met the boys and had to babysit them. The times I convinced myself that Niall would never like me, Nessa beach, the cove. All these memories link to the other. Louis being my brother the boys being my best friends. I used to think I didn't deserve it, that I deserved to die. I even started planning a suicide. But now? I'm healthy, I have a boyfriend and I enjoy my life.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.. What if this was all a dream? And I'll wake up and be in my house... No, this isn't a dream. This is my life now. All thanks to Babysitting One Direction.

                                                                       The End

AUTHORS NOTES

THE END!!

Thankyou to everyone who has given be the support to keep writing, I am so happy now, I have 8,000 viewers on my first book!

I'm now going to start a new fanfic!

As I said on the other chapter.. Comment if you want a sequel..

I dunno if I want a sequel coz what is gonna happen in the next sequel ?

Comment Ideas

I say this every chapter but it's true..

Loveyou all

~ Chamrock Jack Xox