Chapter 36 - Suprise Party Planning

{ TESSA POV }

Today is the 11th of September! The last few days had gone by so quickly! I had gotten used to the wheelchair and had been forced to do stupid leg exercises, all is good! Tomorrow is my birthday! But nobody knows. I've never celebrated a birthday before so I'm not really sure... I don't think anybody knows...

"Tessa only 2 days till my birthday!" Niall said happily. He's been having a countdown for ages! He's been so happy.

"And tomorrow is yours, don't worry I haven't forgotten," he whispered into my ear.

"How did you know?" I reply, looking at him with a gaping mouth.

"I made your email account didn't I?" he smirked. Damn.

"Niall I don't want to celebrate it, I never have and I never will." I said frowning.

"Stubborn since day one!" Niall said laughing.

"I'm having a bath, byee!" I said wheeling myself into the bathroom.

{ NIALL POV }

I ran into the room everyone was is.

"Guys! We gotta plan a surprise party for Tessa, its her birthday tomorrow but she doesn't want anyone to know." I whisper shouted.

"Ohh I was thinking a surprise party that you two can share?" Louis said.

"You know its her birthday?" I asked.

"Yup, brother knows all! We have been to the hospital twice now with her so I was bound to find out!" Louis said smirking. I nodded as we all planned.

Let's do it at that nightclub! We could rent the whole place out!" Harry said smiling.

We all agreed as we made a guest list. We decided to invite bands that Tessa liked, we also invited everyone's girlfriends. We decided to invite some family as well so we're going to send plane tickets home. I can't wait for my mum and dad to meet Tessa. Hopefully Greg is coming too. Greg my brother not the guy who is in jail! Tessa can also meet Lottie, Fizz, Phoebe and Louis' family. As they are Tessa's family too.

Liam booted up his laptop and started booking flights while Zayn went to make invitations, suddenly Tessa came into the room. Liam slapped his laptop shut while Zayn hid everything under the table.

"Not awkward at all..." Tessa said laughing.

We all laughed as I went to make her busy, no way is she ruining her first party. I pushed her into our room.

"What was that all about?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, nothing." I said smirking.

She looked at me weirdly then looked away, phew.

"So what shall we dooo!" I said laughing at her.

"I dunno..." she said scrolling through her phone, not even looking up.

I sat onto my bed and got out my phone.

@NiallOfficial: I'm hungry...

I got loads of replied and retweets straight away, mostly begging for a follow. Loads of people wrote tweets like "Follow Me! x2" then it went to "x 66" wow, dedication or what? One reply definitely caught my eye.

@TessaTomlinson: Well stop staring at your phone and let's go to nandos! @NiallOfficial Xox

@NiallOfficial: YAAY!! Leggo!! @TessaTomlinson Xox

I locked my phone and saw Tessa still on her phone, I'm guessing she just saw the tweet as she put her phone down and smiled to me. I smiled back as we went...