Chapter 31 - Kidnapped

{ ZAYN POV }

I woke up early for once. I looked over at the time and it was 8am I'm proud. I looked around and saw everyone was asleep, so I decided to go other to Harry's room. I walked across the corridor to their room, I got out the spare key and unlocked the door. I went over to see everyone was asleep. I went and woke up Louis, my partner in crime. I whispered him my plan and he smirked. We went over to Tessa's room to see her cuddled up against Niall. I ran other to the bathroom and filled a 2 cups with water. I handed one to Louis as we tiptoed over.

"1.....2.......3!!!" on 3 we spilled the water, Mine over Tessa and Louis' over Niall, he didn't want to get Tessa as she was still his little sister. Tessa screamed. Niall screamed. Louis and I ran.

"YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!" Tessa screamed chasing after us. Me and Louis ran and ran until we had a plan. (A/N THAT RHYMED HEHE ) We ran to the bathroom. Tessa came in with Niall smirking, they think we're stuck. They ran as me and Louis quickly moved Tessa and Niall ran straight into the shower. We quickly slammed to door shut and held it shut.

"Mwahahahhahaha!!" Louis shouted smirking, I smirked as well.

"Niall, it's not that boring in here, we've been in a shower together before.." Tessa said laughing. Niall nodded aggreeingly and also started laughing.

...........................................................................................................................

Later on we were shopping at the shopping centre or as Americans call the mall. We all decided to split up. Liam, Danielle, Harry and me. Then Niall, Louis, El and Tessa.

{ TESSA POV }

I walked hand in hand with Niall passing by shops that we didn't like. Then we came across to Republic.

"Lets go!" me and Eleanor shouted making Louis and Niall laugh. We all ran in separating to the clothes we liked. I looked at the tops, they were always nice here. When my eyesight vanished.

"Umm Ello?" I said confused.

"Hey Babe." I froze. I know that raspy voice. Greg.

"leave me alone!" I shouted trying to get some attention. A hand slapped across my mouth.

"Shut up. He hissed. Tears fell down my face, no. I got dragged out quickly.

{ NIALL POV }

I went to go find Tessa, but she wasn't there. Weird. I went over to Eleanor and Louis.

"Have you seen Tessa I can't find her!" I said looking around. I suddenly see her being dragged out by... Greg. I ran over and grabbed her, her tears falling down quickly.

"The hell!" I screamed at him. He smirked at me and grabbed my wrist tightly and grabbed Tessa also. I tried to pull my arm back but his finger was pressed onto a pressure point.

"LOUIS, ELEANOR!!" I screamed, feeling a lump form into my throat. I saw Louis and Eleanor run over but it was too late. We were quickly dragged out into a black van. I got thrown in and handcuffed to a shelf. Tessa was also handcuffed. Tessa was speechless she didn't say anything the tears were pouring down.

"Tessa don't cry, as long as we're together." I said trying to stop her, Tessa crying breaks my heart.

{ LOUIS POV }

"LOUIS, ELEANOR!!" we heard. We turned quickly to see Tessa and Niall being dragged out. It was too late for us. We ran to find Liam and the others, we told them the story and everyone was practically having panic attacks.

"Right everyone calm down! If we stay like this then Tessa and Niall will get farther away.. Right come on let's go back and tell Paul." Liam said going all daddy direction.

{ TESSA POV }

I'm on a rattly van with Niall. We're both handcuffed to some shelf they have. I'm scared, this is Greg we're dealing with.. The van suddenly stopped and the van door opened, and someone I wasn't expecting to see was there. Dad. Greg and dad was holding a folded towel, they can over and held the towel over our faces, I looked over to see Niall's eyes go heavier until he fell and blacked out. I breathed in the toxic smells and everything went black.

{ LIAM POV }

We're in Paul's room now, everyone quiet, Paul is walking back and forth, thinking. Lou was trying to put Lux to bed. Louis was almost in tears.

"Everything is going to be ok.." Harry said trying to soothe Louis, he's been tensed up and nothing will let him calm down, Eleanor and Harry are trying their best, but nothing will stop Louis from being this state.

"It's not! Tessa's gone, she's my little sister, I'm supposed to be her big brother and I dunno what is happening to her? She could be abused again, and what about Niall? He's vulnerable, the poor lad!" Louis said, breathing heavily.

"Lou... Your getting everyone stressed out, we'll get them back.. I promise." I said looking into his eyes. Paul told us to have an early night and he would figure out how to get her back. It was only 6pm but we all went to bed in Louis' room. We all squeezed onto one huge queen sized bed which is usually just Eleanor's and Louis'.

Everyone stayed awake, nobody was asleep, there was an awkward feeling in the air, nobody spoke.

AUTHORS NOTES

Sorry about the last A/N ...

I'm being inboxed by a girl who says I'm copying my plot from somewhere.

Guys I promise all this... Is from my purple jelly.

Oh did I mention my brain is made out of purple jelly... Yeah :)

Thankyou all for fanning, reading, voting and commenting.

You don't know how much this means to me...

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox