Chapter 2 - Victoria Secrets

{ ZAYN POV }

"Hurry up!" Harry shouted to Tessa dragging her into Victoria Secrets, we all slowly walked in..

It was awkward how we had to walk into a lingerie shop casually as if nothing had happened. Tessa was hesitant as she walked past all the lacy bras and panties. Harry's eyes widened as he picked up a skimpy bra and put it in Tessa's arms. She looked up at Harry confused and handed it back to him.

"What?!" Harry asked looking into his arm which she had just put the bra onto.

"Harry, I am not a slut, I can pick my own clothes thank you very much." she stated walking over to the normal bras and knickers. She picked some cheap ones and said "I've got them, can we go now!" she said boredom dripping in every word.

"You've got to try them on!" Harry said gleaming emphasising 'got to' Tessa glared at him and simply said "no." to be honest I quite wanted to see her in a bra and knickers so I pleaded, "Please Tessa! What if they don't fit and we're not coming back here again!" I said looking around... Tessa shook her head firmly, wow she was stubborn.

{ LOUIS POV }

"Oh come on Tessa" I shouted at her wanting to see what her figure was like.

"Boys I don't think we should force her." Liam said being all Daddy Direction.

"Please!" Harry whined but before he could continue, Tessa slapped her hand across Harry's mouth, only his muffled screams were heard.

"Shut up!" Tessa hissed looking around at the onlookers. Harry slowly grabbed her hand off of her mouth and decided to make a deal.

"If you try on one bra and one pair of knickers we can pay and go somewhere else ok? If not I will not obey anything you say!" Harry said smirking.

{ HARRY POV }

I was so proud of myself! I just made the smartest deal with Tessa I never knew I had it in me! But I soo wish she had bought that lacy push up bra.. It would look soo hot on her! And there was a matching pair of panties.. Damn I could imagine her in it right now with her sexy curves and....

"Harry!!"

"What" I screamed back at Louis snapping out of my trance.

"Tessa's going to try it on! Come on you coming!?" I looked over at Tessa, she had a huge scowl on her face.

I chuckled quietly to myself placing my hand on Niall's shoulder as we waited outside the changing rooms.

"Go on," Niall said suddenly carefully pushing Tessa into the changing room.

"Tessa you know you don't have to do it if you don't want to.." Liam started but I punched him, giving him a glare.

{ NIALL POV }

We all waited outside the changing room.. Behind this velvet curtain was Tessa changing into a bra and knickers. We waited getting giddy when suddenly Tessa's voice came from the changing room.

"Erm guys.. Do I HAVE to come out.." you could hear in her voice that she was worried.. I was going to say something but Louis was quicker than me.

"You'll be punished later, for breaking a promise." he said his voice ringing like bells.

"Fine." Tessa snapped through the curtains.

I got disappointed but it soon washed over as I thought what was Louis thinking about in that little head of his... Before I could think anymore I was dragged out of the changing room area and I was looking into bright green eyes and a head full of curls.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked suspiciously.

"Come.." Harry said dragging me to one of the aisles we were in before.

He picked up the lacy push up bra he was holding before and grabbed some matching panties. He then dragged me up to the counter. Oh this cheeky boy! He quickly paid and we walked away getting a weird look from the cashier. Harry hid the bag in his jacket pocket and smirked while he zipped it up. On timing Liam, Zayn, Louis and Tessa came out and paid for all of the bras and knickers Tessa had picked. Wow she had picked a lot.

{ TESSA POV }

When I was in the changing room I quickly changed into the bra and knickers but I had noticed something. I wasn't fat. I was too skinny but that wasn't the thing bothering me. I had scars all over my stomach and on my arms and legs. I couldn't show the boys this! I quickly called out begging that I didn't show them and Louis said it's fine as long as I got 'punished' I didn't know what that meant but in my old home that saying meant I got hit or I didn't get any dinner or worse but I had some trust in these boys knowing they wouldn't do that. When I got out the changing room I stared at Louis, Zayn and Liam before asking where Harry and Niall were. Liam answered saying they were taking a breather into the store... More like looking for more slutty outfits! We walked out and Harry and Niall were standing there smirking at me. I gave a glare before Zayn took my bras and knickers and kindly paid for them. The price all together was expensive! I never knew bras and knickers would cost so much! But I did buy a lot so yeah.. I remembered what Liam said we were buying next.. Clothes. If bras and knickers took this long then how long would clothes take! I'll have to find out! We walked out the doors of Victoria Secrets getting some strange glances from old people walking by.

AUTHORS NOTES

Vote |Comment |Fan

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀