Chapter 26 - The Hotel

{ TESSA POV }

It was now 3:30pm and we had checked in and found out we have 2 rooms. There were 3 other rooms though but they were taken. One was for the security guards, one was for Lou Teasdale the hair stylist and makeup artist and her daughter Lux and the other was for the band, Josh, Danny, Andy....

We were stuck with 2 rooms and we were deciding on the arrangements. The boys were arguing for the couples to stay together but in reality I didn't really care. At first we were going to stick with girls in one and boys in the other but apparently that can't be done, so now the arrangements was, Niall, Eleanor, Louis, Harry and me in one room and Liam, Danielle, Perrie and Zayn in the other. Because we had more people we had a slightly bigger room with an extra bed. In our room we had 2 king sized bed and one ordinary double bed. The hotel was posh and snobby, like the ones you see on tv. It had chandeliers here and there with grand pianos in the main room, men wearing posh tuxedos walked around with there hands behind their backs. Real posh. I glanced about and saw a boy, around my age, he had brown hair which was slick and gelled up, he had brown sparkly eyes and crystal white teeth, every so often he would stare at me and wink. This made Niall tighten his grip on me.

I lay on the bed in my new room throwing my suitcases to the side, I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter, there were pictures of me unconscious on the floor, what the fuck? People bother to take pictures of me yet they don't mind treading on me?! Disgrace!

"What you looking at?" Niall asked sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my neck. I showed him in the pictures which made him frown. Before he said anything I shushed him, to

Show that I was ok. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. He got out his phone and tweeted.

@NiallOfficial: In Canada! Weathers amazing! Can't wait to see you Canadian directioners! Who's coming our upcoming show?

I laughed at him and continued to scroll through twitter, nothing else to do. Everyone decided to spend the day in to settle in and get used to our room mates. Soon Niall, Harry and Louis went off to the food buffet leaving Eleanor with me.

"So how are you and Niall getting along?" she Laughed.

"Good, what about you and Louis?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she laughed.

"Doing good, you know Louis brought handcuffs here." she giggle.

My eyes widened. Oh no. We talked more until the boys came back in. By the time they were back it was 8pm, I'm guessing Niall ate a lot. But it gave time for me and Eleanor to have a girls night in, eat snacks, watch a movie and talk about everything. I think Eleanor is my best friend, I told her all about my dad and Greg, the scars and how Greg is looking for me.

Paul came in when we all finished having a shower and were in our pyjamas.

"Everybody, lights out every night before 10pm, but today I think everyone should sleep at 9:30pm, night." Paul said leaving. It was 8:30pm, we had an hour.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Niall ran over to open the door, in came Liam, Perrie, Danielle and Zayn.

"HEY GUYS!!" Louis shouted from the bathroom. Everyone laughed.

"So what's happening tomorrow?' I asked.

"NIGHT CLUB!!" Louis screamed again. Nightclub it is.

We all decided to sleep early, we all had jet lag and were trying to get to sleep. I snuggled into Niall listening to his steady heart beat. Thump.. Thump ... Thump... Thump....

AUTHORS NOTES

The chapters are getting so short! Eurgh...

Just to get you all excited.. The next chapter is about an argument ...

OOO... Between who? Why! How? And remember they're going to a nightclub again

So they're gonna be drunk...

Take a guess ;)

Loveyou all 3,000 viewers! :o

Updated this at 12:05am...

~Chamrock Jack 🍀 xox