Chapter 34 - Rescue Plan

{ LOUIS POV }

The van drove as we all spoke.

"Right lads remember the plan, Zayn, Harry and I will run in and cause a distraction then Liam and Louis you both go in and look for Tessa and Niall, once you find them go straight to the van then hopefully the police will turn up." Paul said.

We all nodded, the van stopped. Zayn, Harry and Paul ran into the shabby hotel, I remember everything, room 27, second floor. Minutes after Liam and I charged in, we ran up the stairs two at a time to see room 27 down the hall, the door was wide open so we ran in.

{ TESSA POV }

I hear noises. Niall and I still aren't cuffed to anything so we were kinda safe. I grabbed the sheets of the bed and wrapped it around me, I don't like seeing my new fresh scars and bruises, it's horrible. Niall held tightly onto me, whispering things to comfort me in my ear.

Suddenly James came in, he looked beat up and scared. He grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed Niall and me together, not again.

"That will stop you from running to far." he said smirking. He then ran off, after kicking me in the shins? I fell to the ground, ouch.

"You okay?" Niall said lifting me bridal style, I nodded blinking back the tears. Suddenly Liam ran in.k

"Liam!" me and Niall chorused.

"Lou, I found them! Hurry!" Liam shouted. Louis then appeared.

"Tessa! Niall!" he shouted.

I smiled to him not walking, by now my shin had gained an extra bruise.

"Come one, we're getting you out of here." Louis said smiling. Louis and Liam led us out to a van, we got in and sat there just staring around us.

{ NIALL POV }

I sat in the van staring at Tessa look around, she was shivering. I tucked the sheet round her tighter, she smiled up at me. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. Her body was covered in bruises and cuts but mine weren't. I don't bruise easily but Tessa was fragile. We hear police sirens screeching as they turned up, I felt my eyes go heavier and heavier as I fell asleep.

{ TESSA POV }

I watched as Niall fell asleep, he looked so peaceful like nothing was gonna happen, I decided to sleep as well, my body ached and I was starving. Sleep is always good.

{ LOUIS POV }

When the police came and arrested Greg and the other guy, I wondered where her so called dad was, he was the foster parent or whatever but he wasn't there, I asked the police and they said he was already arrested for drink driving. I smiled at the thought and ran back to the van. Tessa and Niall were there, sleeping in each others arms, I smiled as everyone got into the van as we drove off. I quickly snapped a picture of them both. The police had given me a key to the handcuffs so I carefully unlocked it and kept the cuffs and the key, now I have two!

"So hospital or home?" I asked.

"Hospital?" Liam said confused.

"No.. Just bring them home, they don't look bad.." Harry said.

Everyone nodded as we drove to the hotel.

...........................................................................................................................

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up with blinding light. I opened my eyes and waited for my eyes to get used to the brightness. Being held hostage with no sun for nearly a week ain't good. I looked around me.. I was still wrapped up in a sheet held by Niall, but we were on a bed, our bed. I looked down at Niall who was also just waking up, he got used to the light and smiled at me.