Chapter 19 - Twitcam Dares

{ NIALL POV }

It was now past 11:30am shit. Louis is not going to like this... As I walked more I didn't really feel Tessa, she may be eating a lot now more then she used to, but she is still very light. Her arms were around my neck, her head leaning on one shoulder. My arms were holding onto her legs holding tightly, I was afraid of letting her fall.

By now she was asleep, I don't know how but she managed to fall asleep at this time of day. The morning! As I walked along the pavements, the roads and houses stared to get familiar as I walked into out estate.

{ TESSA POV }

As Niall was walking along, he started to hum, his voice soothed my body, no matter how tense I was it would always loosen my muscles. His voice was my cure, my medicine the remedy. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier, the next thing.. I was in dreamland with Niall riding on a pink and purple unicorn, floating off to our sugar coated castle....

................................................................................................................................

{ NIALL POV }

When we finally got home it was 12:15pm. Well I have a good explanation so I'm sure we won't be punished. I slowly opened the door. Everyone, but Harry, was in the living room watching some random tv show.

As soon as the door creaked shut everyone lay their eyes on me. Before they could say anything. I motioned with my head for them to move of the sofa as I lay Tessa down onto it pulling a blanket over.

I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, I had 3 other boys trailing behind me...

"So why you so late..?" Louis said staring at me. I loved how he gave me a chance to speak other then shout at me, I think it's because Tessa was asleep.

"Well we were about to get home straight away but... You know who... Was at the entrance and we had to take the long way, Tessa got tired and I gave her a piggy back home and she managed to fall asleep. I'm sorry I didn't call Tessa was on my back and I didn't really have time to multitask." I said quickly. Louis got what I said and nodded but Liam and Zayn looked confused.

"Who's 'You know who'?" Zayn said giving hand quotation marks. Liam also looked puzzled.

"Ummm.... I can't tell you, I need to get Tessa approval." I said quickly before walking back into the living room. I sat on the edge of the sofa and carefully shook Tessa.

"Mmmmmm, Niall you can have my breakfast..... Just 5 minutes.." Tessa mumbled.

I chuckled before saying:

"Tessa as much as I would love to have your breakfast, it isn't morning and you have to wake up now or you will mess up your sleeping pattern" I said raising my voice a little.

Tessa's eye lids slowly fluttered up showing her beautiful pools of melted chocolate.

"How did I get here?" Tessa asked looking around, puzzled. I chuckled before sitting down next to her and telling her to story.

After I had told her what happened, I asked if I could tell Zayn, Liam and Harry about Greg. She stared at me intensely, she was deep in thought.

"Niall, do you trust them?" she said to me, almost in a whisper.

"Yes, Tessa as much as I trust you." I say confidently. Tessa smiled then nodded. I hugged her tightly before whispering in her ear.

"Thankyou."

{ TESSA POV }

Soon Niall gathered everyone I'm the living room, Harry was allowed to come down, as it is important. Louis, Harry Liam and Zayn sat on the sofa while Niall sat on the armchair leaving me to sit on his lap and cuddle into his chest so I could steal his warmth.