Chapter 7 - Swimming

{ TESSA POV }

I was half awake, I could feel the warmth of the sun beams shining through the open windows, I then remembered what had happened the night before, Niall. I tried to stretch but I couldn't, I opened my eyes and noticed I was cuddled into Niall, his arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me close into his chest. His bare chest, with his toned abs. I decided to snuggle back into his chest and fall asleep just for a bit...

...........................................

"Are they awake yet?"

"POKE'EM!"

"Awwh! They wook soo cutee! Witlle Wiall and Wittle Wessa!!"

I slowly woke up without opening my eyes and heard voices. My mind registered who was speaking.

Zayn asked "Are they awake yet?"

Harry yelled "POKE'EM!" and Louis cooed. "Awwh! They wook soo cutee! Witlle Wiall and Wittle Wessa!!"

I'm guessing Liam was just staring at us. I tried not to laugh at there comments but it was quite hard. I let out a little giggle but I don't think they heard.

"Did you hear that? Tessa's awake!" Spoke to soon, Liam and his Daddy Direction ears.

Niall started groaning, I'm guessing he's waking up too. His arms loosened on me and set me free. I pouted a bit and remembered my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a smiling Lou at my face.

"LOU!" I shouted at him as he looked like he was frozen there. His smile broke and he started to pout.

"You're so mean Tessa!" Louis shouted, straight into my face!

"RIGHT! Louis! Scream in my face again and you're GROUNDED!" I shouted trying hard not to ruin my seriousness with a laugh or smile. It was awkward as he was older than me, but I'm just tired, I'm not thinking straight. It worked. Louis backed off sulking in the corner.

"Awh Lou, you're not grounded now! Come 'ere!" I shouted holding my hands out for a hug. He ran towards me accepting the hug almost suffocating me.

"erm, Lou... stop....can't....breathe!" Louis let go before Niall woke up.

"What's happening?" A hot Irish voice asked.

{ NIALL POV }

"What's happening?" I asked as I woke up, there was too much noise going on.

Zayn and Liam were having a chat and Lou and Tessa was talking, all their attention was on me. Zayn started speaking first.

"Well.. Hazza, Lou, Li and me woke up and was wondering where you and Nialler were and we saw you all cuddly and snuggly so we were deciding on if we should wake you up and here we are now." Zayn smiled.

"So we have decided to have a lazy day in, let's swim!" Louis shouts. Everyone chorused into smiling and laughing but I was thinking about Tessa.

"Let's all get changed!" Harry shouted running out the room with Liam, Louis and Zayn.

"So you gonna change because of the.." I was interrupted.

"They're only on my stomach and my upper back so I'll just wear the bikini and the wetsuit on top," she smiled weakly.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," I say concerned about her.

"It's alright now go back to your room and get changed!" She shouted.

I chuckled and went out the room. She had sass.. Like Lou. I ran into my room, quickly did my teeth and changed into my swimming trunks. I didn't have to do anything else because I would do it after my swim.