Chapter 27 - The Fight

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up looking into icy pools of water, Niall. We woke up by Louis and Harry bickering over something stupid. It was now 12:10pm. We all decided to explore the hotel. I wore black leggings, a baggy off shoulder t-shirt and shoes that match the top, nothing fancy. I did my hair in a neat ponytail and applied just eyeliner and lip gloss. I applied about 10 coats of lipgloss just to make them shiny.

"even when you don't try you look beautiful." Niall commented looking at me, I felt myself blush so I looked down.

"Awh look at Wessa blushing over Wiall..." Harry said chuckling. I sent him a glare.

"Come 'ere Niall said beckoning me closer. He landed a faint kiss on my lips but when he pulled away I pulled him in, we made out for a bit, our rounds dancing when...

"Ew, guys PDA" Louis screamed jokingly, I glared at him.

"I haven't kissed him properly in like 3 days!" I said laughing. I look over to see Niall as some of my lipgloss on his lips.

"Niall why have you got lipgloss on?" Eleanor said giggling, Niall looked confused.

"Awwh Wiall wearing Wessa's lipgloss!" Louis said laughing. I got my hand and brushed away the lipgloss on Niall's lips.

"Taanks!" he said making me laugh. Niall entwined his fingers in mine as we walked off to the breakfast hall. Well now lunch. We sat down and went off to the buffet to eat. Niall piled two plates and I piled one. We ate and it took us about half an hour. We then decided to explore the hotel.

We went over to the main room and saw the kinda fit up guy there, he smiled and winked at me, and I just smiled. Niall glared at him and tightened his grip on my hand, he kissed my cheek, making sure the boy saw.

"Niall getting a bit jealous." I said smirking.

"Just showing him what's mine," he said chuckling. I smiled and we walked on. The boy came up to me and smiled.

"Hi, my names Jack," he said grinning his pearly whites. I smiled back and said, "I'm Tessa, this is my boyfriend Niall." Niall smiled at him trying to drag me away.

"Here.." Jack said slipping me a note, I thanked him letting Niall drag me off.

"What does the note say?" Niall said, his anger in his voice. I opened it up. "3898148 Here's my number, call me maybe Xox" I laughed. Niall looked angry, he tensed up a bit, I haven't seen him like this since we saw Greg.

"Niall, I won't call him if it makes you any happier," I said ruffling his hair. He laughed and went to being a carefree mofo. After exploring we decided to go up and get ready to go to the pub.

{ NIALL POV }

We went up and quickly went to our rooms, I changed into cream chinos, white supras and a white polo with black colour. I ran my fingers through my hair and gelled it up. Today was the last night of our free time till the tour stars, better make the best of it.

Tessa suddenly came out, wearing white short shorts, a pink tube top and a white loose off shoulder tshirt. She wore light pink eyeshadow and eyeliner with some mascara, she still had her lipgloss on and was wearing pink heels, she looked beautiful.

"Woah..." I said gazing at her mouth wide.

"You'll catch flies." she said winking walking past. I grabbed her and she fell back on my lap. I laughed at her and kissed her on the cheek then kissed her along her jaw line, when I got to her lips I stopped. She frowned.

"Tease!" she said shouting. I laughed then smacked my lips on hers she moved her lips with mine as we enjoyed it. She pulled away.

"Your wearing lip gloss!" Tessa said giggling, I frowned them wiped it off. I held her hand as we walked to the door.