Chapter 38 - Niall's Birthday!

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up.. with no headache, score! I swung my legs over the bed when., I'M NAKED?!?!?! AGAIN?!?! I quickly got back under the covers.. We're at a hotel.. Anyone could just waltz in when I'm halfway there to the bathroom.. Come on Niall wake up... I kissed his cheek hoping he would wake up.. Nope.

"Pssst Niall.. Wake up!" I whisper shouted...I reached and got my phone.. 10am! I started scrolling through twitter as I have nothing else to do.. #HappyBirthdayNialler and #BirthdaySexForHoran was trending worldwide.. Weird fans he's got here..

@TessaTomlinson: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @NiallOfficial NOW WAKE UP! I need your help.. Haha...

I got loads of replies, sick minded people... "Mehh.." I looked over and saw Niall waking up.. YESS!

"Happy Birthday!" I whispered. He smiled up at me. I kissed him gently on the lips.

"Niall why am I naked!" I whined making him chuckle.

"It's not funny!" I said sinking into the covers.

"It is.. And you refused to wear anything again, weird girl." Niall said laughing.

"Please get me some clothes!" I said laughing with him, it's contagious.

"Hmmm..." Niall said pretending to think.. Oh bugger.

"Please, just grab any clothes!" I said, Niall is mature enough to pick my clothes.. Right?

"Ok!" Niall said smirking and running to my suitcase. Did I just make a mistake.. Who knows...

Suddenly clothes came flying in my direction, a lacy bra and a thong, I don't know how I got it or when but I hate Niall. High waisted jeans then went flying to me, I dodged it as they were denim and had metal buttons! A white tank top came flying as well along with a woollen cardi.

"Thanks." I said looking at them.

"Welcome!" Niall said going into the bathroom. Oh he's going to get it... I don't know what but it. I quickly wore the clothes as I was cold. Thanks Nialler. Niall came out the bathroom wearing cream chinos a plain white tee and a red cardi with a blue outline and white sleeves, nice.

"Tessa looks sexy!" Niall said smirking at me. I scowled at him and stood up and walked over. I could walk now, but the doctors still insisted I sit in the wheel chair.

"Tessa you must sit in you-"

"No." I said walking off. Try sitting in a wheelchair for a week, you'll know how I feel! I walked off then felt arms grab me by your waist.

"Niall, get off!!" I screamed. This caused Liam and Louis to run over.

"What happened?" Louis said shocked. He then realised what was happening and walked off, thanks! He was nicer yesterday! I forgot to say that yesterday I met Niall's mum and dad, his brother couldn't come but wished me happy birthday on the phone. Not to boast but his mum and dad love me! I also met Louis' mum.. Well, my mum.. She started crying a bit as she was so sorry that she gave me away but I forgave her. It was a good night until I got drunk... So anyway here I am stuck on Niall's shoulder.

"Hey Nialler seen the trends." Liam said laughing,

Niall went over with me still on his shoulder and laughed.

"Birthday Sex huh! Tessa what do you think of that!..... Kidding!" Niall said.. I'm guessing Louis gave him the evils...

"Remember mine! It was Danielle is going to fee the Payne tonight or something.. Our girls are very rude!" Liam said laughing. I laughed.