Tom's Treat

A/N: Sorry it's a little late, but I got really bad writers block halfway through and couldn't think of anything to write :( Anyway, here it is now and I hope you enjoy it! Much love to you all for supporting and reading ♡♡ P.S. Don't forget to vote! :) xoxo

My feet were killing me by the end of the afternoon, after being dragged around endless shops to find a nice outfit for my evening out with Tom. As excited as I was, Jess seemed to assume that this was a date and that I had to go that extra mile to impress him. Despite my arguments, she still insisted on finding the perfect dress. I was finally home after Jess dropped me back on the way to picking the boys up from school. I was left alone for the next two hours to make myself look presentable. I kept re-reading Tom's text from the night before, trying to reassure myself that I would be dressed appropriately.

I emerged from the steamed up bathroom wrapped in my towel. I pulled my newly aquired dress from out of my wardrobe and spread it out on the bed. In Jess' defence, it was a fantastic dress. It was a white, floral embellished skater dress that came to just above my knees, reminding me of my very first ballet tutu when I was a young girl, I matched that with my mother's daisy chain necklace and white peep toe heels.

Remembering that he wanted me to wear my hair down I pulled my straighteners out from the top of my wardrobe and carefully ran them through my hair, not that it did me any good mind you, because ten mintes later my hair had returned to it's natural wavy state.

---------

The buzzer sounded dead on five o'clock, just as Tom had said the day before, so I let him up. I could never get over how good his time keeping was, he'd never been late to any of his lessons, some days he'd even be there before I was!

I took a deep breath, straightened out my dress and opened the door ready for Tom, only to be met with his happy smile already waiting for me. I was pretty sure he had just ran up the stairs in order to do that. Never the less, he still looked extremely smart, much different to what I normally saw him wearing. He wore a crisp white, button down shirt that clung tightly to his body making me wonder how on earth those buttons stayed connected to the material. On top of that he was wearing a black wasitcoat and tie to match. The black trousers he was wearing were also rather tight, not that I could complain mind you, they did show off all of his assests. I did try to steal a glance as he walked into the living room, but he suddenly turned to face me again so I had to avert my gaze rather quickly.

"You looking astonishingly beautiful darling" Tom announced with a smile once I'd closed the door behind him and re-entered the living room. "You should definitely wear your hair down more often" He added making me blush and drop my eyes to the floor out of shyness.

"Thankyou" I whispered. Remebering he was a guest, I realised how rude I was being and looked back up, meeting his gaze. "I'm really sorry Tom, but I'm not quite finished yet. Please make yourself comfortable while you wait!" I gestured over to the sofa and offered to take his jacket.

"It's not a problem Emma. You go and finish up, I can sort myself out" He replied, insisting that he didn't let me run around after him. He then shrugged off his jacket and shooed me into my bedroom so I could finish off getting ready.

Once I had sprayed some perfume onto myself and slipped on my white lace bolero, I was ready to go. Tom put his jacket back on and I escorted him out of my flat, locking the door and we made our way out to the front of the building. We had reached the entrance to the lobby when Tom linked my arm through his and led me down to his car. When I realised what it was, I let out a little squeal of delight.

"You have a Jaguar F-Type Coupe!?" I asked excitedly, bouncing up and down on my toes and shooting a grin at Tom, who just happened to find this hilarious and began to laugh at my reaction.