I Like This Tom.

The dress hadn't stayed on long after Tom's sudden outburst of wanting more. I laid across the bed, stroking my fingers through Tom's hair, wondering what this had made us now. I decided to brush off the thought for the meantime and rolled off the bed, before making my way towards the en suite bathroom in Tom's bedroom.

"And where are you off to madam? I was enjoying my little head massage" Tom called after me with a cheeky grin.

"I need to pee Tom. Unless you want me to wet the bed of course" I replied sarcastically. Tom pulled a face of disgust and waved his hand at me to continue towards the bathroom. I giggled at him and closed the door behind me, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I did so. My hair was ruffled with that post coital look and my cheeks were glowing. What was this man doing to me?

TOM'S POV

I pulled the covers up to my waist, covering my dignity. Not that I had anything to be ashamed about around Emma. Still stuck in my after sex haze I couldn't believe that she wanted the same as I did. She wanted more too!

I glanced over at the clock and noticed we only had an hour to get ready for the party. I heard the toilet flush and watched Emma emerge from the bathroom, still as naked as the day she was born and she looked stunning.

"We've only got an hour until we need to be at the party darling so I'm going to grab a shower, want to join me?" I asked, my eyes roaming every inch of her body.

"Are you sure a shower together is a good idea, considering we only have an hour until we have to be there." She teased, climbing up the bed so she was above me on her hands and knees, then kissed my nose playfully.

"Having a shower together doesn't always have to end in sex Emma" I replied, brushing my nose against hers and tickling her in the sides. "In fact, I'm going to prove it to you, come on" I laughed, dragging her behind me into the bathroom and shutting the door.

EMMA'S POV

Warm droplets of water cascaded over our bodies as we stood gazing at each other under the shower. So far Tom had proved his point about showering together, but we'd only just started. We'd washed each others hair and it was time for bodies. Any smart person would have washed their own body to avoid temptation, but not Tom and I, oh no.

I picked up the bottle of body wash and squeezed a bit into his hand then my own, rubbing my hands together to lather it up. Hesitantly I reached out and rubbed the bubbles onto his shoulders, moving my hands around his torso until it was completely covered in bubbles. Tom repeated my actions, hesitating slightly when he reached my breasts. He took a deep breath to control himself and continued.

Mere minutes later he'd slammed me up against the tiles and crashed his lips against mine, both of us breathing heavily and our minds and bodies consumed by lust.

"So much for trying to prove a point" Tom breathed between our heated kisses, his mouth migrating down to my neck.

"We're going to be very late to this party Thomas" I gasped as he nibbled gently on my skin.

"It's called being fashionably late darling, all the celebrities do it nowadays." he replied before pushing himself into me with one gentle thrust of his hips.

-----------

"Tom! You're here at last! Glad you could make it buddy" My mouth dropped open in shock at the sound of the man's voice at the door.

"Benedict Cumberbatch?! Benedict bloody Cumberbatch?! Tom! You could have given me a little warning!" I shouted up at him, completely forgetting Benedict was standing right next to us.