Part 16:Finding My Princess♚

Selena's POV

I woke up around 10:00 am thinking me and Ari could go shopping. I raced to her room thinking she would be asleep but just found a note. I read it and tears escaped my eyes. My sister! (Well she isn't my sister but we act like we are)  I found more notes and saw they were for Eleanor and The Boys. I cried and cried, and Harry came in. "What's wrong Sel?" He asked.

"I can't believe it, Ariana, she she left!" i whispered.

His eyes popped out. "why?" he asked. I just passed him the note that said,'The Boys' and muttered,"Look" After he finished reading he engulfed me in a Hug. 

Then the rest of the boys came and asked,"Whats wrong" Harry still didn't let go of me and he just gave the note to Liam.  They all just stood there with heads hung down and Niall ran away.

"Where are you going!?" Louis butted in.

"TO FIND MY PRINCESS!" Was all Niall said before we heard a dorm slam

I then got an idea to help Niall find her by texting Ari.

I let go of Harry getting a sad look on his face,"What you going to do?"

I smiled,"I'm gonna help Niall find his princess:)" i replied.

To: Ari Xx

From: SellyBear

Hey Ari, heard the sad news and I'm bawlin' my eyes out:( I miss you! We're are you!?!!?

 It took her about 45 seconds to reply. Yes I counted.

To SellyBear

From Ari Xx

Omg Sel! I miss you too! And I'm at a hotel in Southampton:) Why?

I evily grinned

To Ari Xx

From SellyBear

 No reason, just wanted to see if i can visit soon:) Bye, i need to shower!

I quickly texted Niall

To: Niall

From:Sel

This is where your princess is: Southampton. Now, go find her champ:)

WOAH! He replied ASAP! OMG

To Sel

From Niall

My Lord! I owe you Sel:)

I laughed and switched my iPhone 5 off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall's POV

It took me 1 hour and 40 mins to get to Southampton,UK. You have no idea how far I would go just to see her, I would go around the world, if i had to. I stopped at a redlight and checked my phone. My eyes flickered to the Taxi next to me. IT'S HER!!The light went green and I  followed the Taxi. It stopped at a fancy hotel. I went to the parking spaces and parked my car. I put my hoodie on and my Ray-Bans on, and entered the Hotel to not find no fans, Fwew! I took my hoodie off and went to the front desk. The lady who was about in her late 30's. She gasped when she saw me."Oh mygod! My daughter loves you!" She exclaimed. I laughed and said,"Thank you!" She nodded. "How may I help you Sir?" She asked. 

             I smiled"Have you seen Ariana Grande?" I asked. She nodded and said," Suite 1326, floor 8" She said and I nodded. I didn't want to use the elevator because I get claustrophobic, but didn't want to walk that much on the stairs so I went on the elevator. Thank lord there were no fans.

I finally got to her door and knocked. The door opened to show a beautiful face with red locks, and brown eyes. Ariana.