Part 12:My Stupid Mistake caused this..

Ariana's Pov

2 months passed and Ari Lives with Eleanor in the Boy's House.

Niall and I were on our way to Ireland for the second time. When we got to his apartment home we went to sleep.In the morning Niall said he was going to meet up with some old friends and he asked if i wanted to come but i said i wanted to explore more, and soon he left and planted a kiss on my forehead. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my house to see what Ireland brought me.

As i was driving i saw Niall with his friends, but not only was he with his 'friends' but had his hand around a brunnete and they kissed...On the lips.

I started tearing up and drove to the apartment and locked myself in a room. I quickly dialed Louis. Since he was like a brother to me.. and started packing...

Louis Pov

My phone started ringing and i picked up hearing crying..

L:Hello?"

A:Louis**sniffles** i need to come back" she said. Why did she want to come back?

L: Why?

A:I'm through with him.

L:WHAT WHY?WHAT DID HE DO>?

A:H-He kissed a girl..I cant believe i gave him a second chance.

That boy! Kissing another girl! How dare he??

L:I'm sorry love, so you want to come back?

A:Yes

L"When

A:TOmorrow at 6 am

L:Okay i'll pick you up,

Damn it that boy is  gonna get it!

A:OH! and Louis, don't tell Niall......please.

L:um...okay?

She hung up. I wonder what Ari has in mind

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's Pov/

I was so drunk today that i didnt even relise i kissed that girl today. I totally messed up. I headed home(it was around 10 pm) not drunk nomore and opened the door to the flat. I fell asleep on the couch and awoke at somehow 3 am with a note on my forehead. I took it off.

                 Dear Niall,

We clearly have nothing between us because, it's Over. I saw you kiss that girl, so don't act dumb making up your lies.I have now left and don't intend  you to find me because if you do, the only day you will see me again is up their.

                                          Sincerely the worthless Ariana Grande.

I read the note out loud and started crying. She called her self worthless because of me. I was wondering were she went. Ireland is so small. But I know Ariana, whenever she is upset she either calls Louis or Eleanor. I ringed Louis.

L: Who the hell is this and why are you calling at 3 am?

N:Did Ariana Call?" i said not answering Louis.

L:Niall? Oh yeah, sorry buddy but she said it's over.

N:Did she say anything to you?/

L:Yes, and i am sad to say she is coming and i am going to pick her up at 6 am.....

N;W-what?!!!!I 

L:Yes! And WHY THE HECK DID YOU HURT HER!?

N: I was FREAKIN DRUNK!!" I yelled sobbing and threw the phone at the floor. I ran to the room to see if she was their since i haddent looked in the room. I opened the door and saw...

Oh

My

God.

Ariana had a rope tied around her neck and she was unconscious and really purple. I dialled 999 sobbing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana''s Pov

I was sobbing quietly in my room and decided i couldnt take this.. 

I made the most STUPIDEST mistake i could've done. The last thing I saw was the clock reading 2:55 AM and drifted off to a world where i saw nothing but BLACK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Ooh cliffy.. i think? Ahaa

This Part was edited on Jan 25 2013