Part 3: Will you go out with me, Please?

Ariana's POV

Niall was staring me and then he suddenly kissed me on the cheek . WOAH.... 

"Sorry." he said just when the movie ended. I blushed.

"It's alright." That kiss felt magical. Almost unreal. Not saying anything else, I stared down at the ground.

NIALLS POV

I drove Ariana home,worried she wouldn't talk to me again. I finally got to her address and went to walk her to her door like a true gentleman. "Hey, thanks Niall for taking me to the movies," She said.

"You're Welcome, and sorry for that um....Er.....kiss.." I nervously appologzied. She giggled and said," That's okay and by the way, I actually enjoyed it." She winked at me and then she just went inside giggling. Oh my god, she liked it! She actually enjoyed the kiss on the cheek?! What If I had actually given her a real kiss? I definately want to ask her out.

Ariana's Pov

Oh my god, I can't believe I said i enjoyed it! Even though I did enjoy it, I still can not believe I said that. Sleepiness spread all over me. I looked at the clock and gaped. I needed to go to bed since I have to film tomorrow. Oh my gosh...

-----------------------------------------Sleeping---------------------------------------------------------------

When i finished working on set i decided to go get a drink from Jamba Juice. When I finished ordering, my phone vibrated.bzz bzzz bzz bzz

From Niall:

Hey Ari , Do you wanna go for a walk.?? 

To Niall:

Sure meet me at the park on 5th Street. 

xoxo Ariana

From Niall

k

I threw my strawberry juice away when i finished it and decided to walk to the park since it was only a block away. I waited for Niall in a nearby bench.

Niall's Pov

When i got there i saw her sitting on a bench. "Hi Ari," I said."Oh, Hey Niall! So why did you wanna go for a walk? Is something wrong?" she asked. "No its just that the boys all went to the mall and i didn't want to go." I said.

"Oh cool. So you want to walk or what?" She  asked. I shrugged," Sure, let's walk."

"Okay," she said. We were crossing the road, it was gigantic, when all of a sudden i spat out: "Will you go out with me" I yelled since she was a feet away from me.She froze not moving. Just when she was about to answer a car came really fast heading her way and i ran towards her trying to get her out of the way yelling,"ARI WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was too late and suddenly the car hit her.

I immediately dialled 999. Ring, Ring, Ring,

"Yes, how may I help you?" The women on the other end asked.

"My friend, she got hit by a car." I pannicked, answering.

"Okay sir i will need you to give me a specific address." I looked all around to find a sign. 

"We are by 5th street crosswalk near by the Park and erm in London, England." I hurridely answered.

"Okay we are close by. Help will be there immediately. Thank you." 

Then, the lady hung up. Soon, an ambulience came, putting her on a gurney. I asked if I could come with them, which they replied with a yes.

I was holding her hand while she was unconscious. This is all my falt! If I wouldnt Have asked her out she wouldnt have stayed there just looking at me. She would'nt have gotten hit or anything. At least i would have gotten hit, not her."Sir, we are here. Please let go of her hand we need to take her to the examroom,"The guy said. With that I let go of her hand crying because it was all my fault. What if she doesn't ma---No i cant say that........

They sent me to the waiting room. In that i texted everyone.

To:Selena, Harry, Louis, Liam,Zayn

Guys, Ariana is in the hospital cause she got hit by a car:( I'm Here waiting to see what happens Im at the Hospital by 6th street 

~niall

From Selena

Oh My GOSH IM ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:C :C

From Harry

Me and the lads are heading there. Be there in 30 minutes

From:Louis

Did you tell her you love her?

To Louis

Yes and then she got in the accident ..... THIS IS ALL MY FREAKIN FAULT

And with that i just threw my phone in my pocket not bothering to read any more messages.

" Sir," a lady said."Miss Ariana Grande is gonna be alright you may see her if you want." With that i rushed to her room and saw her.... A broken leg and a broken arm. I immediately cried and told her, "Ariana I'm sorry this is all my fault i should be the one with a broken leg and arm." I said sobbing..

"It's okay Niall," Ariana weakly smiled.

"No its not okay this is all my fault." I said once again.

"No it isnt. Its actually that guy's fault for passing the light when it was red." She pointed out, attempting to make me feel better.

"You should um get some sleep," Ichanged the subject. She looked at me,"Fine only if you stay here with me."

I nodded, trying not to cry and show my weak side. But this was my fault. "Okay."

I sat down beside her holding her hand and my head on it still crying.

"Oh, Niall, and yes." Ariana suddenly said, making my head bob up. lOoking at her confused, I questioned,"Yes what?"

She smiled at me, holding my hand. I got a tingly reaction. "Yes, I will go out with you." She gazed at me before laying her head back down and drifting off. I smiled and, hoping she would not notice or feel it, I kissed her hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Woah Did You LIKe? Well if i Get at least 8 Views i will post the 4th One. And OH IM MAKING ANOTHER FAN FIC!!!!!!!!!!!