Part 5: Young Love❤

Liam's Pov 

Its Been 4 hours since Niall left and Im starting to get worried and it is almost 9 pm. I've tried calling him 8 times but he doesn't answer. Guess i'll try again. Calling Niall again...

Ring 

Ring......

Ring.... 

"Hello?" Finally, he answered.

"Where the Heck are you? I've calledd you about 8 times!" i said Angrily.

I heard Niall sigh on the other end of the phone. "Calm down mate! I was on a date." I could almost picture him running a hand through his hair.

  A DATE!? He never told me about a date.

"With Who?" I suspiciously asked.

"I Was on a date with Ariana. I'm just pulling up outside... Now open up the door will ya?"

I slammed my door shut and went downstairs. I guess i slammed the door to hard since all the boys came out of the kitchen following me like as if i told them to.I open the door and saw Niall.

Niall grinned at us,"Hey buddy!" Louis cocked his eyebrow. "Well you seem happy, what's up?"

"I WENT ON A DATE! " Niall answered, cheerfully

Harry being the little perv he is, asked, "Ooh! Who? Is she fit?" Niall glared at Harry and ignored the second question. "With Ariana!"

 Zayn laughed and shook his head,"Wow you just met her and know you are dating, huh?" Niall nodded,"Yeah buddy! And guess what? Now she is my girlfriend!" We gaped at  Niall and chorused,"Ariana is your girlfriend?!?!"

Niall nodded. Still surprised, I said, "Cool so its official now huh?" He yawned and nodded. "Yea! Well goodnight lads, It's been a long day."

He ran up the stairs. Wow Niall's actually got a girlfriend. I just hope he doesnt break her heart.

Niall's Pov

I told the boys i was going to sleep but i actually was going to text Ari.

To AriMyCupcake

Hey Ari. I miss you already:) Xxx

 My phone vibrated quickly.

From AriMyCupcake

Hey Ni I miss you two. :D

To AriMyCupcake:

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON MY LITTLE RED VELVET CUPCAKE!

From:AriMyCupcake

:)

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ari's POV

Me and Niall were texting back and forth . 

To:MyIrishCupcake

Hey im going to take a shower again. Try to get some sleep. I love you 

xoxox ❤Ari

From:MyIrishCupcake

Goodnight Babe! Loves you too!

I stepped and the shower and took a nice refreshing shower.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey there guys just wanted to say i Love you and sorry that it was such a short chapter!!!!!!!!