Part 9:I Changed My Mind

Niall's pov

I couldn't believe all the cuts she had! I was crying. I was about to say something when her eyes started closing and she fainted and fell in my arms. I laid her down on the floor.

N: Ari! Do you hear me?!?

She wouldn't answer and I was trying to listen to a heartbeat but it never happened. By now her arms started shedding blood. I gave her CPR,good thing my brother taught me! I heard her heart beating. She "woke" up.

N: Are you okay??

A: W-what happened?

N:Well you fainted...

A: B-but how did I wake?

N: Well..um....I sorta...gave..you CPR..

A:Oh. Thank You:)

She gave me a friendly hug and it lasted about a minute but then she backed up and looked me in the eye.

A:Niall I've changed my mind...

N:About what?

A:Us

I was a bit confused

N:... What about us?

A: I Forgive you and I want to give you a second chance...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana's Pov

I gave Him a hug and didnt want to let go of him. I truly still had feelings for him and I knew i couldnt loose him. I made the Decision to Forgive Him.

A:Niall I've changed my mind...

N:About what?

A:Us

He had a wierd look on his face.

N:... What about us?

A: I Forgive you and I want to give you a second chance...

Hey looked at me and gave me the biggest hug ever but yet was careful since, you know my cuts.

N: THANK YOU SOO MUCH I THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO LOOSE YOU FOREVER.

I giggled.

I kissed him passionately.

A:Your Welcome.

N: Oh and will you accept this Ring,

He took out My Promise Ring that i threw at him. And a tear shed from my eye.

N:I'm sorry.I just tho-

A:No Niall. Im crying of joy because I know you love me.

N:I do

I laugh

N: But do you love me?

He had a serious look on his face.

A:I do.

We smiled and he put it on me.

A:Niall,

N:Yes Beauty?

A:Ha, Um why did you have that ring in the first place if you didnt know I would be here?

N: I always had it with me in case you changed your mine.

A: You never give up on what you want, huh?

N:Nope.

A:Well that's why I love you

N:I love you too.

We kissed and we headed of to the boys house.

I made the right decision by not losing my cupcake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you Like Cupcakes.

If you have any good thoughts about my story or what i should do in the chapters please send me a Private message in case I pick your idea:)